It Hurts So Good~

"So everyone, you are gonna be having your midterms from next week." Chie-sensei announced.

"Thank you teacher." Everybody wishes her off.

A group approaches me and Honami, Amikura, Shiranami, Kanzaki, Ryota, Shibata.

"So what's up guys?" I ask.

"Well, we were thinking about holding study groups." Kanzaki says on all of their behalf.

"Yeah, it will help the weaker ones to improve." Shibata with his usual enthusiastic nature voice out.

The rest of them also nod heads, indicating their agreement with the plan and are just waiting for my approval.

A study group... Doesn't sound too bad. It will boost morales of the weaker students as well as create a much livelier environment than studying alone.

"I think it's fine. What about you Kiyo~" Honami plumps down on top of my table.

Her ass... the edges of the table giving a more juicy and plump look.

"Yea let's." I side glance at Honami to see her give me a smirk. Damn it! She knew...

"Great! Let's make the groups now then!" Honami says with cheers coming from all over the classroom.

Good, Everyone is up with this idea. This class is based on unity or depends on each other's harmony, and that is our class's strength.

The day went by as I am now waling back with Honami towards the dorms.

"I suppose the groups have been made?" I ask.

"Yes, you don't need to worry on that note."

"I see, let's get some ice cream then."

"Alright!" Honami was cheerful as ever.

We go to the store. The freezer was kept outside, where the ice creams were kept.

I take a cup ice cream while Honami takes a popsicle, both of us start to head back to the dorms.

"-seriously!" There were some noises from the store.

"We are going to be having our tests!"

"Meh, I will cram the day before."

The mid terms huh... I glance at Honami who was listening intently as well.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

We were in our casual clothing as we walk thought the park while eating our respective ice creams. I finished my ice cream but look at Honami's face, she was sucking on the popsicle...

Her focus was now solely on the ice cream, her tongue rolling around it's frame, head going up and down the length.

Sweat trickling down her forehead, as she intensely sucks on it. My heart starts to beat faster as I keep on watching her suck on it.

Noticing my gaze she glances up at me while still sucking on the popsicle.

I reach out to her face and caresses her cheek, her eyes expectant as red hue spreads across her nose bridge

Her hair flowing in the evening wind as we walk thought the park, leaves and bushes rustling, while the trees sway in the gentle breeze spreading throughout.

We both stare intimately at each other's eyes. We bring our faces closer as I gently close my eyes. Tilting my head I go from below.

Our lips touch slowly... Taking in the feel, she pushes her lips onto mine, trying to suck me away and I let her...

My mind fills up with thoughts, our time together... How much have we grown on each other... I is only about 7 to 8 months but... for some illogical reason, it feels to be an eternity.

Just like the kiss, melting away in her lips as she forces me onto the grass.

The music plays in my head...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It's sweet... Too sweet for me... I don't deserve him, but I still deserve him more than anyone...

I want him... I want him... I want him... I feel addicted to him...

"Kiyo~" I feel under his Tee, his muscles, stronger than anyone... His legs, swifter than the wind... His face bolder, sweeter, much more caring than anyone in this entire world...

His hands the safest place, warm, comforting, gentle... They are heavenly.

In his arms, I feel safe, I feel the entire world... I feel... Myself.

This world is not gentle, it will break the weak, build the strong... We are not strong... But we are strong... stronger than anyone.

The love is not simple... Is it even love? No, this is really toxic... Our relationship... Is not a simple fluff...

It is much more than that. We share... we care... we look out... we cry... we feel...

A bond is not strong if it is all happiness, I don't even think that it can even be called a relationship...

Friendship? Family? No... They are not strong enough... They... don't last... In the end...

We are alone...

My mind is a haywire... But I can't stop myself... I want to feel the person below me, everything... Every inch... Every part... every square... Every cell...

"Take me within you Kiyo~"

"... Hai~" My body tenses as he enters in me. I look up as tears well up in my eyes. The moon is rising as the sun sets... The grass below us gave a soft leaf bed.

I start moving as he lies on the ground, grabbing onto my rear.

"Cry... Honami, cry as much as you like... because- no one is here~"

I can't stop my body but I also can't stop my tears... Kiyo's face was serene, clear as still water but still hiding so much underneath...

My feelings over flow, I want to... I want to... I want to!

"Say it Honami~ Say it~"

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! So much so that... It hurts 💔... It is breaking me inside."

Kiyo did not interrupt me, he did not...

"Why does it feel so good... but... hurts so bad?! Why? Please tell me..." Even though as I take his entire thing in and out of me... It feels so good...

But still my heart aches, I crave for something... I don't know what...

Breaking down in front of the person I love... Still feels shamelessly, so good...

Kiyo kisses me out of nowhere, even though he doesn't answer anything... His actions answer everything...

"Thank you for answering Love~"

✧༺♥༻✧