The Burden He Carries

Today is supposed to be swimming classes. This is the first time, probably to first let us settle down in the first month and then start with the educating.

Or their might be a special event that will be requiring to swim... I should just leave that should in the back.

But anyways everyone is preparing for swimming classes now, it is said that all the classes are going to be sharing the pool and there will be a mixed class as well as intra class competition.

That means many of the lustful boys are going to be oogling my Honami... They will be paying if they do.

"Honami!" I call out to her as she was about to leave with her girl friends to go to the changing room.

-----

"Yeah?" I ask Kiyotaka as he shouted my name.

My friends spread out a bit to let Kiyotaka come up to me and not get disturbed.

"Honami, please dont attend the swimming lesson." Kiyotaka blurts out earning everyone's curious attention.

"Huh, why? We will lose class points of I don't and it will be unfair for the others as well." I explain to him.

"No no no, please." Kiyotaka had a puppy like expression which made it hard for me to say no to but right here I cannot show getting special treatment.

"No." I flat out reject him. Everyone is still listening on to our conversation amused but no one dared to interrupt. This is really embarrassing...

Kiyo then out of nowhere pulls me in by the hand and puts his hand behind my head and snuggles into my hair.

"Oh my~"

"Flirting in broad daylight~"

"Those two are quite hot in the relationship aren't they~"

Murmurs and smirks went up around the classroom talking about me and Kiyotaka...

-----

Suddenly smoke starts to come up through Honami's head while blushing madly and with a crooked grin.

'Ah-aha-aha-ah... What sh-should I-I do-do?' Honami's thinking was going haywire while Kiyotaka just sniffed her light pink hair which smelled of cherry blossoms.

"Everyone will look at your body and will be fantasising about it while in their rooms or in the public bathrooms." Kiyotaka was blunt about it causing an enormous uproar among the boys.

Many of the boys covered her pubic region knowing that they would have done it as it might have been inevitable circumstances.

"Ayanokouji-san, I don't think anyone will do it." Chihiro decided to interrupt.

"Of course! You can believe in me as well Ayanokouji." Shibata pushed his chest forward.

"As you can see, we will protect Honami-chan if any other boys other than you of course, try to look at her." Amikura assured Kiyotaka with a thumbs up.

"Alright then I will trust you all but if something happens-" Kiyotaka's eyes turned colder than ice making everyone flinch at them and run a chill through their spines.

"-I will personally deal with you remember it." Kiyotaka's eyes gave the death message and everyone knew that if they messed up... It was gonna be their heads next on the chopping board.

'This guy is totally crazy when it comes to his girlfriend... ' Literally everyone in the class thought at the same time.

Honami ran as fast as fuck from the class after the overprotective threat Kiyotaka gave for her.