Chapter 5: Unforgiven

???

He really thinks he's ahead of me right now?

He actually thinks, that just because he got there before me, he's a few steps ahead of me?

Oh...how wrong he is...

Because I SENT HIM THERE!

Wasn't expecting him to show up, but not unwelcome, as it gave me a chance to pull the reverse card on him.

A clause that you lot so vehemently follow by it was so easy to exploit.

Procrastination is the thief of time...and you're about to learn that the hard way.

But speaking of thieving...

I guess you could say we took more from him 5 months ago.

Been taking it absolutely delightfully horribly in his department...

He hasn't even managed to show his face to a new being ever since!

Trying to hide behind that mask so nobody sees that we've gotten to him...it's pointless when you're in our world...when we can literally sense your pain where it is.

Try to mask it, 'Skyfall', but search your feelings...

Your pain is still there...

And I will soon relish in it...

Whenever your loved ones are there...

So will I be...

Nazuna Hiwatashi

Sequence begin

All I see is the city destroyed. Bodies of Beastmen, laying everywhere with burn and slash marks on them. The whole ordeal looking like the aftermath of either a battlefield...

Or a civilian massacre.

I can't help but feel compelled to walk through it all, even with my conscience telling me not to. With every step it feels like my heart sinks just an inch further, and with each life I witness that was snuffed out my tears threaten to break through.

Marie, Jackie, Mrs. Melissa?

Right at my legs is one of the most disturbing sights I've seen in my life...

No...Y-Youta?!

The young boy Michiru saved from Gran Grandma?!

He...he was so young...

He didn't deserve this...

But what I see once I get to the end of it, is what almost pushes me over the edge.

Shirou in his wolf form, crying profusely with...with...