Karan was about to answer , but he continued...

IO: Don’t tell me that since you are an officer’s son and since childhood you've seen your father in uniform , also don't tell me that you are inspired by your dad,  also don't tell me that it is your childhood dream. And also don't tell me that you wanna serve your nation so. Now you may answer.

Karan was stunned, his all possible answers that he could think of were scratched. He took a moment and answered,

Karan: Sir, I want to join IAF because this profession checks everything that's on my checklist. Adventures, Traveling, High salary, parent's health, best working space, brothers for life,  career post retirement, everything  is taken care by IAF. Which other company will give me this opportunity to serve my nation with these perks and privileges.

IO was impressed, he nodded.

IO: Ok, India is known for its non violence policy. We have been preaching about it through out the world. So don't you think abstaining in matter of Russia-Ukraine war is something against what we preach?

IO had observed Karan during GD , so he wanted to see if he still stays on same pov.

Karan: Yes sir , I still believe it's a good decision. India practice what it preaches. India have never waged war on any nation. That doesn't mean we will keep quite on being attacked. In Russia-Ukraine war India have condemned violence without taking sides. Taking sides meant supporting other one and we know in a war it's never one sided.

IO nodded,

IO: What if you won't be selected this time? What will you do?

Karan: Sir, this is my first attempt but I will give my all like it's my last attempt. If I didn't get selected, I will still take this experience and come back with more next time.

IO: Thank you gentleman, now you can leave.

Karan: Thank you sir, have a great day.

Karan came outside and saw Abhi was going inside for his turn. He wished him luck.

Few minutes later Abhi also came outside finishing his interview. Both discussed about questions asked and were satisfied with the answers they gave.

Day 5

The D-day in these 5days of interview process. Almost everything is completed but a last conference is remained.

Conference is just like HR interview. There will be 6-8 officers (GTOs , IOs , Instructors)  present on panel. They will be having whole synopsis of tasks you performed so far including your interview.

Karan was asked some formal questions regarding  personal information, an officer asked him about how was the stay? Any problems he faced? Any questions he wanna ask? Etc. 

Karan answered them , he knew that even if you faced any problems you shouldn't speak abt them and to be very honest the stay was comfortable hence he said the same. It concluded with some other general questions.

After about 3-4 hours the conference of every candidate was over and they proceeded for lunch. Every one was with different emotions and opinions on who is going to get recommended and what not.

Finally an officer came and started to announce the results.

Chest number 3... 5.. 8... 11 ... 15...  Boom and the world stopped for Karan and Abhi... They both were recommended!

Karan was so overwhelmed his dream of dawning Blue Uniform was coming true. Abhi was on cloud nine he felt out of the world.

Totally 7 of them were recommended.

They bid farewell to other conference out candidates. They had become close in these 5 days. Promised eachother of being in touch.

After the machine test they were given " + sign " on there chest. It's a symbol of being recommend and eligible for next round that is medical test.

 It's a symbol of being recommend and eligible for next round that is medical test

*************************************************

Thank you ❤️
See you soon.... Jai Hind..!!!