# 0 1 1 ⦋ Bliss ⦌

Start from the beginning

    "Jealous?" Sumie tilted to my side, speaking to me in hushed tones as she left Hana somewhere in the middle.

    "A little," I admitted, urging a smile to my face as the dizziness simmered down a bit. Trying not to make it obvious, I glanced at her briefly and then at Norio, who still often looked at me with a grimace. "Kind of wishing that was me..."

   Sumie scoffed. "You, and a ton of others."

   And I stared at Mirélle's legs, watching the way she moved when she laughed. At one point, Jin took off his glasses as he looked at her. My mind went off on a trip again on how close and intimate they must've been for him to be able to do that.

   But I looked away when he put his hands on her knees, seeing that he was stroking her legs through my peripheral vision. Turning my back to them, I forced a grin at Sumie.

    "Don't worry," it was Hana that spoke.

    "Or, worry a lot." Sumie snickered.

    "No," Hana continued, shaking her head. "Sure, they're close...but nothing between them."

    "I'm just a bit dizzy," I scratched my head, rubbing my eyes. "It's been a while since I drank anything!"

   My ears burned at the sound of Mirélle mentioning the CCG out loud. Returning to my original position, I watched her again, noticing him put on his sunglasses once more.

   Not before long, Mirélle released a heavy sigh and stood up dizzily. Jin accompanied her as she strode to the shore and, abruptly, she dropped to her knees.

    "Sumie-chan!" Jin called out, and the brunette beside me stood and ran to crouch beside Mirélle.

   I got ready to join the trio as well, but Hana stopped me.

    "Just wait here," she said quietly. "There's a reason she's crying away from us."

    "Crying?" Mirélle's body language gave it away; some part of me must have known.

    "It usually happens when she's beginning to sober up," Hana explained. She was more talkative when she drank. "It's like all the shit suddenly comes back to her. It's bad..."

   I could only see their silhouettes from how far we were sitting, but Mirélle crouched to the floor as the two beside her rubbed her back, and probably tried to cheer her up.

   When they returned with Jin's arm around her shoulder and Sumie's around her waist, Mirélle broke the connections and sat down beside me with a puff, not wasting another second to place her head on my shoulder and hold my arm.

    "Hey," I half-whispered as I glanced at her. "Are you all right?"

   She hummed. "I'll be fine. Please, talk more."

   I began with my favorite band and some of their lyrics. Sumie returned to her position on my right, taking a hold of her phone and playing gentle music in a low volume.

    "Looks like there's some movement over there," Jin muttered grimly. "I'll be back."

    "More active at night, huh..."

    "What?" Sumie's voice startled me.

    "Ah, nothing! I must have been thinking out loud again." Mirélle stirred and it caused me to put an arm around her shoulder, lightly rubbing her. "I wonder what movement he saw."

   The girl on my shoulder moaned and before I knew it, she brought her head down to my thigh, groaning slightly as she adjusted herself to face me. "It's not as good as the view from here." Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled familiarly when she looked at me, every subtle movement she made awakened my insides.