♡︎𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐮: 𝐂𝗼𝐥𝐝-𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬♡︎

{Angst}

Summary: Your cold husband has been coming home much later than usual, you soon find out some shocking news and he does something you would never expect him to do.

I couldn't think properly

I couldn't think properly. How could he even think to do this? After all we've been through? 3 years down the drain that easily. I couldn't even move. I hate you forever Kim Mingyu. I HATE YOU!

~earlier that day~

•4:34PM•

I was in our shared bedroom doing some work for my job. I had a day off but it's better to get some done before you go back right? My husband Mingyu is at his job so I'm currently home alone. He would usually be home by now which made me worried.

My best friend Jungkook called me not to long ago saying he was going to come over later which was exciting. It's been a while since we hung out. Mingyu is overprotective with me hanging out with other men... which I kinda found absurd. But he's a flirt to other girls which I think is  cheating.

I decided to get up and clean up around the house since I finished the work that I was doing. I quickly changed into some nice and comfortable clothes and made the bed me and my husband share since I was too lazy to make it this morning.

I walked downstairs and went ahead to make myself and Jungkook some food! I set up the island counter and got some water before waiting on Jungkook to walk through the door, I texted him that the door was open.

"Y/N!!" I quickly looked and smiled seeing Jungkook run towards me. I quickly got up and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back tightly making me lose my balance. We both fell on the side of each other's and laughed.

"Kookie! It's been so long! How've you been?" I asked helping him up. "I've been good! My job has been going great! Remember that girl I was telling you about?" I nodded sitting at the island counter. "Well her name is Emi and she is really sweet! I think she likes me..." He squealed out sitting next to me. My eyes lit up. "Yay! My cute little bunny has an admirer!" Jungkook giggled as he starting eating. I started to eat as well.

We began to talk a lot more and got to catch up with each other. It's been almost 2 months since we saw each other. I have to say, he's gotten much cuter in 2 months. But I can't do that, I have a husband.

Me and Jungkook have known each other since basically birth. That's why it hurt so much when Mingyu told me I couldn't talk to him but we've been secretly talking for a while, we just couldn't meet up yet.

I got both of our dishes and put them in the sink. "Thanks so much for dinner Y/N-ieee! It was delicious." I smiled and nodded. "No problem Kook! Wanna watch a movie now?" He nodded quickly but soon stopped. "Wait.. what if Mingyu comes and sees us?" I assured him everything would be fine. "I'm sure he won't be here for a while." I walked over to the couch turning on the TV. I sat down while looking for a K-drama on Netflix.