♡︎𝐖𝗼𝐧𝐰𝗼𝗼: 𝐂𝗼𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝗼𝐧♡︎

{Fluff}

Summary: Y/N has been friends with Wonwoo for a long time, until Wonwoo finally confesses his love for her.

Y/N and Wonwoo have been the best of friends for half of their life

Y/N and Wonwoo have been the best of friends for half of their life. They both met in middle school and Y/N soon met Wonwoo's other closest friends which are Jeonghan and Mingyu. The 4 grew a very strong friendship and would do literally everything together.

They are still currently in college for the 3rd year but they have part-time jobs. Y/N enjoyed being around them all but grew a closer bond with Wonwoo. Little did she know, Wonwoo had a huge crush on her. (Playing Seventeen's song Crush lol.)
.
.
.
.
Wonwoo's POV:
Mingyu, Jeonghan and I were all at Peaches Cafe where Y/N works eating some dessert while drinking coffee. I was having such a hard time figuring out how I would tell Y/N the way I felt about her. Gyu and Hannie both have boyfriends which are Joshua and Minghao, so they know how to figure shit like this out. I sighed softly eating some chocolate cake.

"So..do you know when you'll tell her how you feel yet Woo?" Jeonghan asked cutting a slice of cake and putting it on his plate. "No hyung.. as much as I want to tell her I just have no idea how." Mingyu took a small sip of his coffee, "Wonwoo you have been liking Y/N for way too long now. It's well past time to tell her. You never know, someone can easily take her in a blink of an eye. Take Soonyoung for example, he likes her too." Jeonghan nodded in agreement.

I looked down, he was right. Soonyoung also likes Y/N. He is one of Jeonghan and Joshua's friends. We met him in college and he's been trying to get closer with Y/N which made my nerves bad. I'll be honest, I was jealous from how much time they spent together. I always thought she would go to him and leave me.

I groaned and rested my chin on my palm. "Ugh i'm losing it! How am I supposed to tell her without Soonyoung getting in the way? I see the way he looks at her.." I said having a jealous expression clear on my face.

Jeonghan and Mingyu looked at each other and smirked but quickly got back into character. "Well then you might hate us after this but we invited him.." My eyes widened. "Yahh why this would've been my only chance now he might take her—" "Who might take who?"

We all looked and saw Soonyoung standing in front of the table with a smile. Jeonghan and Mingyu greeted him while I just gave a fake smile. He sat down next to me, "So what's going on?" He asked looking at the cake. Mingyu cut him a peice and gave it to him. He thanked him before starting to eat it.

"It's nothing important." I simply said taking a sip of my coffee. "M'kay. But! I think today is the day I finally ask Y/N out!" Jeonghan's eyes widen. "Really?" Soonyoung nodded. My blood was soon boiling. There goes my chance. "As a matter of fact I better go find her." He said getting up, Mingyu's eyes went to me. I got up as well.

"I'll be right back gotta go to the restroom." I soon ran off towards the bathroom area but secretly to the kitchen. I went in and looked around. "Wonu?" I looked and smiled.

"What are you doing in here? You can't be back in here! My boss will—" I cut her off putting my hand up, "Y/N.. I need to telling you something and I don't think I can wait any longer." Her eyes slowly softened.

I held her hands looking in her eyes and gulped.

"Y/N...I love you."

Her eyes widened. "What?" I sighed, "I know your like confused but I loved you the second I laid eyes on you. You aren't like other girls, your very sweet, strong, independent, kind, very creative, and don't even get me started on how pretty you are." She looked at me with softened eyes.

"I love everything about you. I want to hold you, touch you, hug you, kiss you, take you out on dates, and call you mine. You mean the world to me and I'll make sure you receive the world. I'll take you all around the world, treat you to anything you like and more. But I need you to be mine first.." Y/N looked speechless. She had no words. "W-wonwoo—"

I stopped her again by placing my lips on hers. She immediately responded to it kissing me back. This is the moment i've been waiting for. I pulled away and rested my forehead on hers slightly squeezing her hands.

"You don't have to say anything, just answer my question. Will you become mines?" She smiled at me, "Yes, yes of course!" I smiled at her and hugged her tight spinning her around. We heard cheers and claps.

We looked and saw the guys smiling widely. We both giggled, "Wait y'all knew about this?" Y/N asked and they nodded. "Woo was having a hard time trying to figure it out but Hoshi helped us out." I looked confused. "Wait Soo..you planned this?" He laughed and nodded.

"They told me how bad you were struggling so they used my crushing to help. I did like Y/N but I have my eyes on Jihoon." He said proudly. "O-oh..i'm sorry for how I was acting towards you.. now I feel bad." He nodded. "No pressure, look at y'all looking cute! Kiss her!" Jeonghan and Mingyu nodded quickly making me and Y/N laugh.

I looked back at her holding her chin and kissing her again. Her hands rested onto my chest kissing me back. "Yay! Now we can go on double dates!" Mingyu said looking at Jeonghan and Soo. "Do you think Minghao would go?" Jeonghan asked with a concerned look. "Duh! He's very romantic!" He replied. "Do you think Joshua would go?" Mingyu snapped back making Jeonghan scoff. "DUH! He's sooo romantic!" They both laughed. "Y'all really are funny." Soonyoung said eating more cake at the table.

"Y/N?"
"Hm?"
"I love you."
"I love you more."