♡︎𝐃𝐢𝐧𝗼: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞♡︎

{Fluff}

Summary: You get accepted as a new dancer for Seventeen. Chan notices you and falls in love with you!

Phew! I just finished practicing this hard routine for the upcoming try-outs

Phew! I just finished practicing this hard routine for the upcoming try-outs. I was auditoning for a spot as one of Pledis Entertainment's dancers! They had a few spots open and I wanted to audition for it since I absolutely would love to be apart of their family.

I had been a dancer since I was 2 years old and I loved it ever since. My idol has been Dino from the group Seventeen. I learned a bunch of cool and sweet tips from him and another member which was Hoshi!

I really wanted to meet them and Dino in person and I hope I got the spot as a dancer since it was for their group! I practiced a few more times and I took a water break.

"I think i'm ready to record it and to send it!" I said proudly going to change into some cool hip-hop clothes, a red and black ripped crop top, some black leggings, some Adidas, and a cap.

I set up the camera and got the music ready. I was dancing to one of my all time favorite songs by them which was "Aju Nice." I started recording and turned on the song before quickly getting in position. I started to dance hard-core doing part after part.

~

I was finally done and viewed it making sure I didn't mess anything up. "Perfect!." I smiled softly to myself and sent it to their website. I put it under the name of "Sunshine." Now we just wait.

~Two Weeks Later~

Dino's POV:
"Hyung!!" I quickly ran into the lounge room where all of the members were. "What is it?" Gyu asked drinking his water. "We got another video for the audition!" All of their faces lit up. "Well don't just stand there, let us see!" Jeonghan said dragging me to sit down.

I sat down and connected the video to the TV that was in the lounge. I started playing the video. "Aju Nice, very creative! We never seen one like this yet." Jihoon said and the members along with me agreed. "I love the outfit!" Seokmin exclaimed. "She's very in tune with the vibes, oo me likey~" Hoshi said before smiling like an idiot.

I nodded in agreement, and I gotta say...she has such amazing skill! I've never been so impressed. "I like her rhythm. Not many people had that." Joshua pointed out. "Good point." Vernon added.

I really liked it! It was amazing. The video soon ended and we all smiled. "That was really good." Seungkwan said with a smile, "I think we should pick her." I said and they all nodded.

"I'll give her a call first thing tomorrow! What's her name?" Hoshi asked. I looked at my laptop, "She has her name under the word "Sunshine." But I don't think that's what her name is." I said and then Jeonghan shook his head, "Ya think?" He said in annoyance and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Well her number is on here so i'll call her and let her know." Hoshi took a picture of the number and put his phone away. "I think we just found our new dancer!" We all cheered and started to dicuss everything about the mysterious girl.