♡︎𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐚𝗼: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐞♡︎

{Smut}
~Top: Junhui~

Summary: Minghao gets taught a very sexy way of kissing by his crush/best friend Jun.

~Minghao sat in his best friend Jun's room waiting for him since he's currently in the shower

~
Minghao sat in his best friend Jun's room waiting for him since he's currently in the shower. He had already taken his at home before he came over. It was basically a daily thing for him.

He and Jun have been best friends since almost birth! They're parents became close and they both grew up in China as well together! They are really close and Minghao does have feelings for him. But he wouldn't tell Jun that, yet.

"Minghao ahhh!!" He was a bit startled from Jun's outburst. "Yes Junnie?!" He yelled back sitting up. "Can you please bring me a towel? I ran out in the bathroom!" Minghao shook his head, "Sure!" He yelled back going to his drawer. "Thank you! Love you so much!" Minghao blushed from that sentence he said.

He quickly got the towel and ran to the bathroom. He knocked but didn't hear anything. He shrugged his shoulders and opened it. "Junnie I have your tow-" His eyes widened from what he saw in front of him.

"Damn...he's big.." Minghao thought to himself causing him to stare. He had imagined what Jun was going to do to him with his giant. He wanted all of him at that moment-

"Minghaooo!!! Hello? Earth to Minghao!" He quickly blinked and looked up, "O-oh sorry.." He handed Jun the towel while blushing like a tomato. Jun smirked and threw the towel to the side. "Why are you blushing like that?" Minghao's eyes soon widened, "W-what about the-" "Don't worry about the towel, just answer my question." Minghao was on fire. "I-I um.." Jun lifted his chin up. "Hm?"

Minghao sighed before speaking again, "I was blushing because.. I was looking at your.." Jun's smirk never left his face, "My what Minghao?" He wanted to tease Hao which was easy. "Y-your man hood.." Minghao started backing up as Jun kept walking towards him.

He yelped once his back hit the wall. Jun trapped him putting his hands by the side of his head. Minghao tried not to look down as Jun's member was on his leg. He was wearing some shorts so he felt it.

"Has anyone ever told you how sexy you are?" Minghao was red hearing his words, "T-thanks.." Jun leaned by his ear and deeply chuckled. It sent shivers down his spine. Minghao closed his eyes and slightly threw his head back against the wall.

"I know you like me babes..."

He felt weak to his knees, his sexy voice was killing him. "Is that an issue for you Junnie..?" He replied still with his eyes closed. "Not at all, because I like you too.." He said licking his earlobe. He looked back at Minghao and smiled, "Open your eyes." He obeyed and opened them.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked and Minghao looked down, "I-I don't know how to.." Jun lifted his chin back up. "I'll teach you then." His eyes widened, "Actaully?" Jun hummed in response. "O-okay.." Jun giggled from his cute nervousness.