♡︎𝗪𝗼𝗼𝘇𝗶: 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗳♡︎

{Smut}
~Top: Jihoon~

Summary: Jihoon has been really stressed about his job and can't get enough time with you, So Jeonghan buys you something that makes him go insane for you. Not spoiling what is it so read to see!!! ;)

It's currently 10PM and Jihoon still isn't home

It's currently 10PM and Jihoon still isn't home. His job has been keeping him late for almost 4 weeks now. I know he's tired, he complains about getting no sleep at all when he comes home. I always ask him why he doesn't quit and works at PLEDIS with his friends, but he said his job pays alot of money and we need it.

But PLEDIS Entertainment pays much more. The guys want him there all the time but he can't even hang out with them like he wants too anymore. Even I can't hang out with him like I want too anymore.

I was currently in our shared bed doing some work on my laptop. Okay, he would've texted me by now if he was going to stay this late. I'm getting a bit worried. I decided to message him and see what's going on.

(Text!)

Y/N: Hey babe, everything ok? It's getting
pretty late, you were supposed to be here
over an hour ago. I'm worried..

Jihoon: Hey, I'm sorry baby.. they're
keeping me since something came up.
I should be home soon though, I promise.

Y/N: Ok... I love you.

Jihoon: I love you so much more Precious..

I blushed at the name, he always calls me Precious and I love it. I sighed and looked down, I really hope he comes home soon.

~

I was in the kitchen making something to eat since I didn't eat dinner yet, usually me and Jihoon would eat together but due to him being late I have to eat by myself. I suddenly heard my phone vibrate continuesly making me look at it.

|Hannie💛 is Facetiming you!|
Accept or Decline

I smiled widely and accepted. I saw all of the members with a big smile and they waved. "Hey!!" I heard them say. "Hii! Are y'all in the studio?" I set my phone on my stand and continued with my food. "Yeah, but we're about to be done in about 10-11 minutes. Where's Jihoon?" Jeonghan asked.

"He's still not here yet. I'm getting worried, it's almost til midnight.." Jeonghan nodded. "Same, he hasn't been answering none of our calls or texts. That job is killing him, I can tell." I sighed, "Did you get my gift?" He said happily. "What gift?" I asked.

"It's in a red and white box." Jeonghan replied. "I think I saw one like it in the the mail.." I turned off the stove and got my phone before running to my office. I looked through the piles and boxes that we get in the mail. I saw a box and put it in the camera. "Yes! That one." I set it on my desk and opened it. My eyes widened as I took everything out.

"Lingerie..??"

??"