Chapter Three

"Are you sure she is even gay Jan?" Naomi asked as I was getting ready for my unofficial date with Donna

"I don't know but really it's not about that I just like her as a person"

Naomi cut her eyes at me knowing that I was lying, something about Donna was so different then the other girls I dated.

"Whatever ok look why are you in my business when I heard what you were doing the other night"

Naomi bit her lip thinking about Trish, "When I tell you she was so much better than last time we hooked up"

I smirked at her shaking my head, "What you think?"

I turned so she could see my outfit & give me her opinion.

"I like it, it's simple but you look good in anything" Naomi flirted.

"Back off I dont want you"

"Not anymore is what you mean" She giggled, I rolled my eyes & grabbed my pager & keys.

"Don't wait up for me" I called before heading out.

Donna is someone I could see myself with in the long run but she is such a mystery to me & I like that but I wish she would be more opened to me.

I walked outside to my car hearing someone calling my name, "Janet!" I heard the voice that made my stomach turn & not in a good way.

"Janet wait!" She called again.

I angrily turned toward the person that I use to love very deeply.

"What?" I asked as she got closer to me.

"Can we talk please?"

"Talk about what Denise huh?" I asked getting more pissed that I was even talking to her.