Chapter One

I sniffled putting my cigarette up to my lips puffing it twice trying not to think about last night & the john that tried to beat me up

Donna is my name, I am a prostitute who sleeps with anyone that will give me money I need it to take care of myself & my boyfriend Prince who is my pimp he treats me like shit but I love him he was there when I had nobody, when we needed money he made me start hooking which was so degrading but I wanted to please him in anyway possible.

I put my cigarette out just as the front door opened & Prince came in with some shopping bags.

"The hell is wrong with you?" He asked closing the door behind him & putting the bags down on the floor

"Nothing just tried." I lied taking another swig of my Hennessy.

"Yeah I bet" He walked closer to me putting his hand on my face where I had a small bruise.

"What happened to your face?" He asked

"Nothing the guy last night just got a little rough" I shrugged it off

"What have I told you?"

"But-" Before I could finish Prince smacked me to the ground.

"Listen to me bitch, if they hit you its okay you never walk out on money you hear me!" He yelled causing me to sob into the floor.

"Do you hear me!"

"Yes prince I hear you" I cried, He nodded then walked to the bedroom.

He wasn't always like this but greed clouded his mind, we been together since high school & I thought we would get married & have kids but reality hit & we were broke living in our car, I knew the guy would tell him I ran out the room so it didn't surprise me that he hit me.

"GET UP & TAKE A SHOWER!" Prince yelled from the bedroom.

I did as told & after I finished dinner trying not to make him even madder.

Once I was done, I sat on the porch smoking a cigarette feeling the pain in my face.

"Don Don!" My bestie Trish said walking toward me with a smile on her face.