Chapter Four

"Who was that?" Prince asked as I walked toward him

"Just a friend babe can we not do this tonight" I said walking past him going in the house only for him to follow me

"That still doesn't explain who that was Donna"

"Prince I met her when me & Trish went out okay nothing more nothing less."

He shook his head which kind of scared me.

"Don't tell me your a dyke like that bitch Trish"

"I am not gay prince & dont talk about my friend like that" Walking in the bedroom I started to undress trying not to argue with him.

"No dont, get undress I am in the mood" he said coming up behind me.

"Not tonight" I said trying to move away from him but he grabbed my waist tightly making me feel his manhood.

"Come on I didn't mean what I said look I know you wouldn't mess with a woman I just dont want to loose you Don"

"But it's ok for me to sleep with other men!" I yelled pushing him off me.

"We need the damn money!" He yelled back

"No you need the money."

Next I felt a sting across my face, I grabbed it falling on the bed.

"What have I told you about your mouth?" He asked taking his shirt off.

"Prince please" I said scooting up on the bed trying to get away from him.

"You going to learn" Was the last thing he said.

The next morning I woke up sore & not really able to move.

I got dressed because Trish wanted to go shopping today luckily Prince went out for the day trying to recruit some more girls I dont know why I stay with him anymore.

"Knock Knock" I heard Trish say walking in my house.

Quickly I put on my sunglass so she wouldn't see my bruises & I turned the bedroom light off & sorely walked in the living room.