Chapter Nine

Janet

Donna running off like that made me realize that she clearly has feelings for me that I never knew she had, I was sad that we couldn't even end as friends but it is what it is

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Donna running off like that made me realize that she clearly has feelings for me that I never knew she had, I was sad that we couldn't even end as friends but it is what it is.

I rung Regina's doorbell trying to talk to her, after the party she got really pissed at me for not telling her the whole story & I feel bad because I really like her & don't want that to break us up.

The door opened & Sanaa, regina's roommate stood there with a bowl of noddles in her hand.

"What chu doing here?" She asked putting the fork in the bowl

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What chu doing here?" She asked putting the fork in the bowl.

"Where is Regina?" I asked not trying to deal with her.

"She moved away now leave" She tried to close the door but I stopped her.

"Look I need to talk to Regina now move" I said pushing her out the way.

She was talking but ignored her & barged into regina's room to see her sitting on the bed reading a magazine.

"Janet, what are you doing here?" She asked sitting up staring at me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Janet, what are you doing here?" She asked sitting up staring at me.

"Baby I came to talk to you"

She rolled her eyes standing up from the bed & folded her arms.

"About what?"

"What happened the other night you didn't give me a chance to explain"

"Why should I Janet clearly it's something going on between you two why else would she be crying & yelling at you"

"We were just friends & somehow she must have caught feelings for me I dont know"

She shook her head looking down at the floor, "You got feelings for her? & dont lie to me"

I thought long & hard about what to say, "Look I did but then I met you" I stepped toward her & gently touched her waist.

"You changed my entire world Regina, Donna can never compare to you." I touched her ass softly gripping it.

"You better not lie to me"

"I would never & I am sorry baby" She smiled & leaned in kissing my lips.

After an intense make up session, Regina was on my chest as I ran my hands through her hair.

"I been thinking since we been together for a few months we should take it to the next level."

I opened my eyes looking down at her, "What's the next level?"

"Meeting each other's families" I sighed because we had this conversation before & she knows how I feel about my family.

"Babe you know my family is dysfunctional, I would love to meet your family but mine is a no go"

She bit her lip in disappointment, "Ok well hopefully one day I can meet them."

I smirked at the point that she let it go, I pecked her forehead & laid back against the headboard thinking about my family how they never accepted my lifestyle & how my parents were on drugs.

After leaving Regina's I decided to go somewhere I never ever expected to go again.

My aunt Gloria's house, She raised me when my parents didn't & I always looked at her as my mom she accepted my lifestyle but her husband was super religious.

I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer but nobody came.

"Who are you looking for?" I heard someone ask me from behind I turned to see an elderly man standing there with his mail in his hand.

"Oh I am here to see Gloria Jackson"

He put a sad expression on his face, "You must be Janet she told me so much about you"

"Oh how rude I am Joe Henderson" We shook hands & he invited me to his house for coffee & talk about my aunt.

"I met Gloria & Donald when my family & I moved into the neighborhood 15 years ago."

"Yeah I remember you have a son right?"

"Well Had, my son was killed last year in a drive by"

"I am so sorry to hear that" I sighed

He nodded & handed me the coffee cup.

"Thank you"

"So anyway Gloria was always a sweet lady she invited us to dinner all the time & talk to me whenever she seen.

"Her husband on the other hand?"

"He was something else, always rude & distant, one day I didn't see Gloria or her husband when I asked a few neighbors had they seen them they said John had left Gloria for a younger woman."

"Where is my auntie?" I asked now really considered.

"Nobody has seen her since then" I sighed thinking where could she be.

I sat in my car thinking about my aunt & how I didn't realize that she was missing.

I went back home & hopped online to see anything about her or her husband & didn't come up with anything

Times like this I wish Donna & I were on the same page because I really needed her at a time like this.