Chapter Ten

Donna

"Come on eat this for me" Diana said picking up a shrimp trying to feed it to me but I kept dodging it

"No I dont like shrimp" I giggled as she kept trying.

"Please I will give you a kiss" She smiled.

"You lucky I want to kiss you" I giggled & ate the shrimp

"Mmm" I moaned it was actually good.

"Good huh?" She asked putting the tail down on the plate.

"Yeah now I want my kiss" I scoot closer to her & she touched my chin bringing me closer to her.

Our lips connected & my body exploded all over from feeling Diana's tongue in my mouth.

Without breaking the kiss, Diana pulled me into her lap & was feeling all over my body.

"Are you ready for that next step?" Diana whispered to me.

I thought about all those times that prince just took it from me & for someone to actually ask me made it feel so much better.

A single tear fell down my face & I nodded as Diana wiped the tear away.

I woke up the morning feeling relaxed & refreshed, "Good morning" Diana said coming in the room with a tray of food.

"Morning" I got up off the bed grabbing my clothes putting them on.

"Where you going?" She asked sitting on the bed.

"Home I have some stuff to handle but we can get together for lunch right?"

"What's wrong Donna?" She asked

"Nothing I just need to get home" I sighed.

After having a little disagreement we decided to have lunch today to talk about everything.

I checked myself out in the mirror to see how good I looked for my lunch date with Diana.

"Hey you heading out?" My mother asked

"Yeah I have a date" I smiled & headed toward the door.

"Donna" my mom called

"Yes ma'am?" I asked turning around to face her.

"I love having you here with me" She smiled.

"I love you too mom" I said walking over kissing her cheek softly & hugging her tightly something in the pit of my stomach didn't feel right.

"Ok well you have fun & be same" I nodded & walked out my car only to see Janet standing by my car looking down.

"Janet" I called getting her attention, She glanced up at me.

"How did you know where I lived?" I asked getting closer then I thought about it.

"Trish" We both said together.

"What are you doing here?" She sniffled a bit folding her arms.

"Umm I really needed to talk.." Tears were coming down her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked getting a little closer touching her arm.

She looked up at me & next thing I know we were making out against my car.

As the kiss got intense I touched her booty & it felt really good in my hands.

I pulled away from the kiss knowing this was wrong, "No Janet we can't do this"

"Why?"

"Because I am seeing someone & I really like her"

"What? When did you start liking women beside me" I moved back because I knew we were about to argue

"Look you moved on so why can't I?"

"Donna-"

"No save it, I have date" As I tried to walk away Janet grabbed my arm.

But I quickly snatched away, "Don't grab me like that!"

"Why are you here anyway!!" I yelled finally getting upset.

"Because I need you!"

"You got a girlfriend go to her!"

"Fine fuck you Donna!"

"No Fuck you & stay away from me!" I got in my car & drove away not trying to fight & argue anymore.

Tears streamed down my face as I ran a stop sign & all I heard was a horn & then everything went black.

I guess this is how it ends for me everything I went through in my life is what led to this moment.

Prince was the start of it beating me pimping me out making me feel less than a woman, Then Janet came in & changed all that making me feel good & caring about me I wish things could have been different between us & could have possibly made it work.

Seeing her with someone else made me want to move on & find someone for myself & be happy which Diana made me but....

It didn't work out like that, I know I wasn't going to make it & it's time for me to face the consequences for everything I did to the people I love & most importantly to myself.

I guess it too late for any regrets.... I am coming to join you dad.

The End...

I know dont be mad I ended it but I wanted to stop it before I had nothing too write maybe I will continue it later but for now this is the end.

Give me suggestions on what you want me to write next & who want me to write about...

Love you guys & thank you so much for all the support & love ❤️❤️❤️🎉