Gotta Catch Him! (boyxboy) scene 5!!!

Start from the beginning

"He doesn't even like me! I know he doesn't he likes princess slutmuffin! I can be a whore too, if that's what he wants damm it!"

*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*---*-*-***-*-*--*-*-*--*--*-*-*-*--*-*-*-***-,*-*---**-*-*-*-*-*,*-*,*-,,*--*--

How do I get myself in these kinds of situations. I was at Miley's party, wearing skinny jeans and a dark blue sweater, that showed off my fragile collar bones. People often mistook me for a girl because of my voice and body-type. My face was adorable too. I was lookin' damm fine.

"Hey, what's up?" I almost fainted. Jeffery Middleton. Star quarter back. Blonde and as cute as a buttermilk biscuit. I am going to cry from the shock.

"Hi." I managed to force out of my lips. One wrong breath and I would crap myself.

"Can I get you drink?" He gave that, yeah-i'm-equivilent-to-a-GQ-model-thanks kind of smile and I about came. Relax, he's straight, I'm taken. It did make me relax. I smiled as he handed me a coke.

"Aw, you're pretty when you smile."

I raised an eyebrow.

It all makes sense.

He thinks I'm a woman.

"Um, jeffery..." how do I break it to him? Without him punching me in the face?

"I really respect girls like you, coming to a party in jeans and a sweater. It's refreshing." He grinned, "you're nothing like miley." The slut-o-saurus? Why thank you! I laughed.

"Yeah... miley.... I'm not even the same species as her." I say awkwardly because I think he's trying to flirt with me and I have a penis. Oh god. I take a sip of my drink.

"So, are you dating anybody?" Yes! Perfect chance to warn him off without shocking the jesus out of him!

"Yup. He's really tall....and scary." I try and look dangerous.

It didn't work. He laughed and put his hand on my shoulder. Crap nuggets. What do I do?! Calm down Riley. What would Madonna do?

"I've got to express myself because.... I'm a virgin." Well that failed misrerably.

He grinned, "I've got it baby, let go upstairs."

Holy heaven.

"NO THANKS!" I started to walk away but felt really dizzy....

"Relax, you don't look too good.... let's go upstairs."

"Uhhgnff....

*-*-*-,*-,*-*-*-,*-*-,*-*-*-*-*--,*-*,--*-,--*-*-*-***-*--*---*-***-*--,,----*-,*-,*-,-*--*--*---*----*-*-*-*-****-**-

It felt like I was wearing metal shoes and hands because I couldn,,t move, and everything was a blurr. I could hear a voice just barely.

"Wow, you are stupid aren't you? Dumb girl."

I moaned, leatherface....leatherfaaaace where are you? I could barely stay consious.

I felt someone lifting upmy sweater, and kissing my stomach....

"Wait... what....staaap...." I breathed. Go away. This isn't Nikita. Stop touching me.

"WHAT THE HELL? Where--you--aw shit! Your a guy! A dam guy!"

Wat.

"Watttt......"

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing to him?"

It was Nikita! I.... can't stay awake anymore....

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*----*--*-*-*-**-**------*****--***-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-**-*-*-*-**-*-

When I woke up I had no idea where the hell I was. I didn't remeber what I had been doing last night or anything. I looked up into a pair of cool grey eyes.

"Nikita?!"

"Do you know how stupid you are? You are so lucky that you don't have tits, because another ten minutes and you would have lost your virginity to some asshole who slipped you something In your drink." He said hotly, and I realized I was laying down on a bed. Hiis bed.

"Oh..." I blushed, " is this your real house?"

"Did you even hear a word I said?" He shouted, "do you have any idea how worried I was?!"

My mouth flew open and I think I peed a little.

"You!" I squeaked. This is it! His love confession!

He looked at me darkly, "since you're an idiot, I'll have to punish you for you to understand." Punish me?

Where was the sweet love confession?

Wait.

This sounded strangely kinky. As in sex. As in OH MY GOD HE'S GOING TO RAPE MY DELICATE ASS!

"Wait Nikita--!" He grabbed both my wrists and pinned them over my head. My heart was beating like a drum, all the little nerves in my body crapped themselves. "Wait, I'm not..." I blushed squeazing my eyes shut. This was bad. I may act like I'm the shit but honestly, I'm scared to death.

"This is what you get for being a fucking idiot." Can't he be sweet? Just this fucking once?!

"Nikita! Stop!"

He started to plant hot kisses down my neck, and I struggled to get my hands free. But it was useless. I was of course, too fragile and petite to overpower this giant. Plan B.

"HELP SOMEBODY! RAPPPPPPEEE RAPEE--"

He crushed his lips against mine, sending shockwaves all throughout my body. Well, it can't be too bad to just let him punish me rightAND HE'S DOING IT WORKING HIS DEVIL MAGIC! You can't back down Riley! Struggle harder.

I moaned as he started the unzip my jeans, both of my wrists captured with his other hand. Dear god. He's really goiing to do it! I blushed, my heart fluttering.

"Stop, I can't--!"

He let go of my wrists and grabbed my chin lifting it up to meet his eyes. "Take you're punishment like a good boy. It won't hurt. That bad."

I shivered.

And he slipped his hand under the waistband of my calvin klein's. Oh my god. I bit my lip, as he stroked my boy parts.

This is heaven. I found it! Gramps, grammy! I'ma cummin!

I will be anyway, if he keeps this up. And it's going up. Oh wow, so many puns!

He leaned down and--

"Wait you can't--" I moaned as his lips closed over my--well you know. That. I blushed, feeling all of it. Boy was this a good punishment.

He started sucking and doing weird stuff with his tongue, rolling around the tip. I cried. Literally,

"Don't stop, I'm bad okay? Very very dumb! I'll take whatever punishment you want!" I moaned, and I was so close--so close--

He stopped.

"That's the punishment. Get dressed. We have school today."

"YOU YOU WHAT BUTT NOOO I--" he laughed and I moaned, "that's just completey unfair!"

He gave me a heart stopping smile, "take however long you want in the shower."

I growled and threw a pillow at his stupid stupid perfect fac!

"This means war, Nikita! War! I'll get you back for that!"

He laughed, "go ahead and try."