Coming for you

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE, I WANT ALL THE INFORMATION WITHIN AN HOUR OR BE READY TO LOOSE YOUR LIFE", Blake hung up the call. He ran a hand through his hair.

"Prepare the backups", Ace was commanding through the phone.

It's been 12 hours since their sister was kidnapped and Blake was going crazy. He was burning with anger.

Whoever kidnapped her, was very good at hiding. That's for sure. Right now, they were in their home with their youngest brother, clinging on Ace.

"Bubba, sissy?", Ezra asked with tears filling his eyes.

"We'll find her bub. Don't cry', Ace said as he wiped his tears.

Blake took Ezra in his arms and said,"Come on, buddy. Let's sleep ". Emma went missing from school. Since then Ezra didn't even sleep all night, waiting for his sister.

"Nooo- Emmy", he cried. "Okay how about the deal. You'll sleep and when you wake up, our Emma will be here. What do you say?, asked Blake.

"Really?",Ezra beamed."Really, bubs", Blake said.

Ezra leaned on Blake's shoulder. A beautiful memory flashed before his eyes.

He had a nightmare. He couldn't sleep. He got out of his little bed and went to his sister's room. She was sleeping peacefully.

"Emmy, wake up please", he asked as he caressed her face with his tiny hands. She opened her eyes a little and said,"Ezra, what happened, baby?".

He climbed up the bed and laid beside her, hugging her neck and burying himself into her. "Bad dream", he said as his lips wobbled. "Aww, don't cry. Your strong sissy is here. I'll protect you", she said as she kissed his lips.

He nodded as he held her more tightly. She patted his head as she began to sing in her calming voice.

"Count the stars,
Reach the sky,
Sail the sea,
Paint the sand,
Pick the flower,
Catch the rain,
Watch the bird,
Climb the tree,
Hike the hill,
Touch the snow,
Take it all,
As its yours,
You can do it,
You can make it,
My little one."

By now Ezra was asleep. Blake tucked him in and kissed his forehead. He came out of the room and Ace said, "Let's go".

They have already tracked down the location. It's an warehouse out of town.

Blood, splattered everywhere, but not a drop on the suit of the two men. They marched towards the room, where their biggest rival is supposed to be and without a warning, Ace shot him in the head.

They came to the basement and saw their sister lying on the ground, unconscious. Her hands and legs were chained to the wall.

Luckily, there was no signs of abuse. They freed her from the chain and Ace laid her head on his lap. Blake brought a bottle of water and sprinkled it on her face.

"Emma, baby, wake up, open your eyes", Blake said as he shook her lightly. Emma jolted awake and looked around, frantically.

Once she saw her brothers, she relaxed and hugged Ace tightly.

He rubbed her back and kissed her head. "You good?",he asked. "Little dizzy", she said. Obviously, she was drugged.

Blake hugged her and let out a few tears. "You know how scared I was?",he sobbed. She giggled and said,"I'm fine Blakeyy".

"Bubba, Ezra?",she asked. "He's at home", Ace replied. "He was so worried about you. He didn't even sleep at night", Blake said as he smiled.

"I want to see him", she said. Just her her stomach rumbled.

"Before that, let's eat", Ace said as he carried her in his arms. They went to the nearby restaurant. Emma cleaned herself a little.

Ace was feeding her while she asked, "Bubba, why did you come here in person? What if something happened to you?".

"Don't worry, baby. As long as you need us, well always come for you". Blake said as he smiled a little.

Soon, they reached home. "Emmy", Ezra squealed as he came running to her arms.

She lifted him in her arms. He started sobbing loudly. "I was so scared", he said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Aww, don't cry. Now I'm here right", she said as she wiped his tears. He nodded his head and kissed her all over the face.

She giggled and kissed his cheeks. "Now, I'll come after bathing, Okay?",she  asked.

"Noo", he said as he hugged her tightly. "Uh uh, come here mister. We don't want a stinky girl right",Blake said opening his arms for him and Ezra left her immediately.

"Hey", Emma shrieked and hit Blake's arm. She stomped upstairs. Ace shook his head and made his way to the kitchen.

"Now come let's feed this hungry Lion", Blake roared as he tickled Ezra's tummy. He giggled showing off his white teeth.

Emma was getting ready to sleep as she heard little footsteps. Ezra came running in his cute pajamas.

"Can I sleep with you?",he asked sweetly. She could swear her heart melted like a puddle.

"Ofcourse, Ez", she said smiling. He claimed up her bed and rolled on it giggling. She switched off the lights and laid next to him.

He hugged her and kissed her lips. "Can you sing, Emmy, please?", he whispered.

"How about no? ",She whispered back.

"Please ,Emmy. With a cherry on top", he said showing his puppy eyes, even though she couldn't see in the dark.

"Count the stars,
Reach the sky,
Sail the sea,
Paint the sand,
Pick the flower,
Catch the rain,
Watch the bird,
Climb the tree,
Hike the hill,
Touch the snow,
Take it all,
As its yours,
You can do it,
You can make it,
My little one."

She could hear the cute snores and closed her eyes slowly.