My whole world

Roman was tapping his foot impatiently as he was waiting for his sister, Orabella. She went away for abroad, to finish her middle school, as she wanted to study in her favorite institute.

Being the best brother, Roman arranged everything according to her wish. He made sure to protect her with everything he had.

He never failed to call her everyday. These 2 years were very tough for him, as he felt that some part of him was missing.

He secretly cried missing her every now and then. But now he will spend as much time as he wants, to fulfill the memories of the missed 2 years.

"ROMI", a voice yelled. The voice that he was dying to hear. He saw his sister running towards him with a big smile on her face.

She jumped on him. He caught her and hugged her for his dear life. His eyes watered as he inhaled the familiar scent of his sister.

"Bella", his voice cracked. He heard his sister crying like a baby. Few tears left his own eyes. He didn't care about the people and his guards seeing a Mafia cry.

If they have problem, they can suit themselves.He began to walk to his car while his guards carried her luggages.

He sat on the backseat,still hugging her,now on his lap. By the she was a little sobered up. She pulled out from the hug and looked at her brother with her puffy eyes.

He cooed at how cute she looked. He kissed her whole face making her giggle. He joined their forehead and closed his eyes wanting to feel the moment.

He opened his eyes and saw her looking at him. He kissed her nose and asked" Tired?". She nodded her head.

He pulled her close and she laid her head on his chest. He caressed her back and she was asleep in a few minutes.

They reached their home and he carried her inside. He was welcomed by his wife Gracia.

Ah, how much he loved her. They dated for 2 years and married a year ago. They were a happy couple.

He laid her on the bed and tucked her properly. He kissed her forehead and left the room. He can't wait for her to wake up.

He was pacing back and forth to decide what to do after she wakes up. He thought of a pool party with her and excitedly began to arrange all the things needed.

He invited Gracia but she refused. She was watching all these and she was staring to think, why her man was doing all this for his sister? She just returned from abroad. It's not a big deal, right?
She couldn't understand why he was making a big deal out of it.

Orabella woke up by evening. She greeted her sister in law excitedly. She had a mini dinner and changed her clothes for the pool party.

The siblings were playing swimming race, water dodge ball. They were chasing each other. Their giggles and laughter can be heard inside the mansion.

Gracia was watching them through the curtains.

Now the siblings were tired. Roman pulled his sister to a side breathing heavily. They both sat there leaning against each other. His hand was wrapped around her shoulder. They were enjoying the sunset.

He wrapped her in a towel and they both went inside to shower. Orabella wore her brother's favorite hoodie. Roman came out wearing his sweat pants. He normally won't wear shirt during night.

Gracia who was waiting for him in the bed, called him"Baby?". He hummed and replied"yes babe" as he was looking at the mirror.

"Can we go shopping tomorrow with my friends? I want to introduce you to them", she asked in a sweet voice.