The hell is this

Amber was dancing in her room, listening to her favourite songs. It was a normal thing for her. It always relaxes her mind.

Suddenly, she felt wet in her pants. She checked in the bathroom and there was blood. She started to freak out.

" The hell is this.OMG, this is not happening. I'm not dying, I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE. Wait, did I dance too much?",she was talking to herself, when a huge cramp hit her abdomen.

She groaned and clutched her stomach."Noooo, I'm dying. Sheeeeet",she yelled and ran out of her room. She picked a pen and paper. She wrote how much she loves her brother and all the stuff, for her last letter.

She heard the voice of her brother downstairs. He must have returned home. She quickly ran down ignoring all her pain and worries.

"Lix, Lix ,Lixie", she hugged her brother tight who was carrying some bags in his hands.

She started crying,"I'm dying. Please help me". He immediately dropped the bags and cupped her cheeks.

"What? What's wrong?",he asked worried."There's blood in my pants. You know BLOOD", she screamed in fear.

Felix was stunned to speak. He stood there processing what she said just now. Oh, she just got her first period.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STANDING THERE, FELIX ? DO SOMETHING", she screamed suddenly. She couldn't understand why anger is building up in her body.

"Calm down, woman. You are not dying. You just started your periods", he said gently.

"Wait? Periods? I think I have heard this word before",she said confused. "That's why you should pay attention in your classes. You know what to do?",he asked.

She shook her head. He sighed and went towards his room. He took out a box of pads and said,"Come".

He went to her room and took out a new underwear. "Listen carefully. This is how you should use it",he said as he stick the pad in the underwear.

"Now remove your old clothes,take a shower and wear this",he said as he handed her the belongings.

She was watching him like a hawk and asked,"Can I pee in this?".

He just wanted to bang his head somewhere. "No. You can't",he said.

She slowly nodded her head and went inside the bathroom. He sat on the bed and waited patiently for her.

"Li",he heard a voice calling him. He saw her head peeking from the bathroom. He raised an eyebrow.

"Can you please give me some clothes?",she asked showing a sheepish smile.

He went to her closet and took her clothes, not before banging his head on the nearby wall.

He handed ver clothes and again waited patiently for her. After a few minutes,she came out, feeling fresh.

He patted the space beside him. He took out a phone and showed her many videos, clearly explaining the concept of periods.

He flicked her forehead and said,"Next time, pay attention to class". She just pouted at him.

"You know it's hard when a song is playing in the background, a doremon  is running in your mind, and a football is flying in your imagination, and"'she was cutted off by her brother,"Enough. I get it".

She grinned but it soon turned into a frown. She clutched her abdomen tight while whimpering. "Tummy hurts?",he asked softly.

She could only whimper in response. He pulled her on his lap and caressed her lower abdomen gently.

"Wait, I'll be back", he said as he laid her down and went out of the room. After a few minutes, he came back with a hot bag in his hand.

She was curled up in a ball, crying silently. He placed the bag on her bare stomach and asked,"Is it hurting anywhere else?".

She nodded and pointed at her back, chest and legs. "My poor child",he said as he kissed her forehead.

He gently massaged her back and legs. He softly pressed her upper chest and shoulder. She was relieved a little and fell asleep.

He hugged her and fell in the dreamland too. He woke up after an hour and saw she was still sleeping.

He changed her hot bag and set up everything for a delightful movie evening.

She woke up soon and he was cooking a veg soup for her. She entered the kitchen and asked him,"What are you making?".

"Soup, darling. Go , change your pad. I kept the box in your closet. Then, come here, let's eat hmm?",he asked softly. She hummed and went to her room.

The movie time was going peaceful, until another wave of cramps hit her. He was already ready with the hot bag.

He pulled her on his lap and caressed her back as she was crying. From what it looks, she was experiencing more pain than a general female.

"I don't want this. It's hurting. Make it go away, MAKE IT GO AWAY", she screamed crying.

"If I could I will take your pain, darling. But I couldn't. You are my strong girl right. Just please endure it for sometime. It will be gone. You are my special one, right? Can you do it for me?",he said as he gently caressed her back and head.

She nodded and leaned against him. He just massaged her legs and back, hoping the pain will go away.

If the pain was a person, it would be already 10 feet under the ground.

He couldn't do much, except to watch his little sister grow and to give her a his love and care.