That's what I am for

"Hello", Tanner answer the unknown number. He was busy signing the office files.

"You love your little brother, right?", A masculine voice asked. Tanner's hands stopped midway. "Who the fuck are you?", He asked through gritted teeth.

"It's not important. Come to the Night mall if you want to see him alive", the voice said.

"You stupid little shit. Listen, if I see a little scratch on him, you'll be dead the next second", Tanner said as he collected his belongings.

The call hung up.

He called the head maid."Where is Alan?", he asked coldly. "Master, young master is n-not here", she said afraid of him.

"You little shits, CAN'T YOU EVEN DO YOUR WORK PROPERLY?", he screamed through the phone.

He cut the call and leaned against the car.He growled and went inside the car. He drove at high speed exceeding speed limits.

He went towards the Night mall. He took his gun out and dashed inside. The whole place was dark. He listened carefully to the surroundings.

Suddenly the lights switched on. Many voices sang, "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to dear Tanner. Happy birthday to you"

He was stunned for a moment. Then he saw his little brother smiling at him, in the arms of his little sister.

Wait, little sister? His eyes widened. He could feel a weight crashing his legs. He looked down to see Alan hugging his legs.

"You okay, buddy?", He asked crouching down.

Alan giggled and said,"You stupid bubba. No one kidnapped me. Sissy Issy planned this surprise. Silly bubba, forgot your own birthday" and flicked Tanner's forehead.

He sighed in relief and hugged his brother.

"Issy", he said and stood up to see his little sister running towards him. She jumped in his arms and he hugged her tightly.

"Happy birthday, bubba", she said as she kissed his cheeks. He was at loss of words. She was the only one to make him feel special. He controlled his tears and mumbled,"thank you, Issy. Thank you".

He kissed her shoulder and rubbed her back."When did you come back?",he asked still holding her in his arms. "Morning, bubba", she said smiling at him.

"You planned this much? For me?",he asked her feeling his eyes getting wet.

"That's what I am here for, right?",she asked him. He kissed her forehead repeatedly.

She had rented the whole mall. She arranged the decorations very elegantly. There was a giant cake, with his favorite flavours.

She had gathered some of his trusted men and trusted friends.

Even arranged a feast for someone. She surely had done a lot of work. The party is over. They were returning home. Alan was asleep in the middle seat. Tanner and Isla were sitting in the back side.

"Here,bubba",she gave him a gift box. Be unwrapped it to see a golden watch. "It's very pretty", he said eyeing it.

"Do you like the gift?", she asked."I love it. But when my biggest gift is with me, does it matter now?",he asked hugging her and kissing her head.

She giggled and laid on his lap. She was a independent girl from the start. She was now studying in foreign. She returned to celebrate his birthday.

"How many days are you staying here?", he asked her rubbing her sides."A week", she said smiling.

"Then, let's make it memorable", he said as the car stopped infront of the mansion.

Tanner picked up Alan in his arms. Issy followed them inside. Tanner tucked Alan in. He kissed his forehead and left the room.

He entered Isla's room to see her already ready for the bed. "Come to my room", he said as he left.

He went to his room and freshened up.
He came out of the washroom to see Isla sitting in the bed, waiting for him. "How is the university? Do you like there?",he asked sitting near her.

"It's good. You know, the atmosphere there is still fresh", she said as she leaned against him.

"I missed you", she said as few tears left her eyes. He pulled her out and cupped her face. He wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks.

"Me too, Issy baby", he said as he kissed all over her face. She giggled and suddenly her eyes lightened up. "You know bubba, I got a tattoo", she said smiling.

He gasped,"You little thief, you didn't even tell me", he whined. "Okay okay, don't whine Tanny boi, I'll show you", she said as she pulled her shirt down.

There was a beautiful tattoo on her left chest. In the place where heart is supposed to be, there were some writing. If you see clearly you could see two words.

Bubba, Ali.

"It's- it's  beautiful", he said stunned. "Ca-can I touch it?",he asked her. She nodded smiling. He traced his fingers along his name.

He let out his tears. No one had done such a sweet thing for him. It's always her.

"Thank you, Issy", he said as he hugged her tightly. "I love you,bubba", she said as she snuggled in his chest.

"I love you too, my baby", he said as he rocked her side to side. "I love you three", a voice said as they felt tiny hands wrap around them.

"Aww, my Ali is sleepy", Isla cooed as she saw him struggling to open his eyes.

She got up from the bed and laid him down. He pulled her down with him. He snuggled up to her body as Tanner laid on her other side.

"I see, you still didn't have a partner", she whispered to Tanner."Nah", he whispered as he snuggled up to her back. She smiled and stroked Alan's hair.

The whole week the siblings spent their time with each other. They enjoyed each and every second together. That week was sure eventful and memorable.

"I love you, bubba", she said hugging Tanner. "I love you, too", he hugged her back wiping his tears. "I love you three", Tanner said hugging their legs.

Issy crouched down and kissed his whole face, making him laugh. "Be good, Ali. Listen to, bubba", she said as she hugged him.

She could hear Alan's cries. She pulled out and started to walk to the terminal. She waved them goodbye as she wiped her tears.

Mafia brother(s) oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें