Light in the darkness

A peaceful Sunday morning,but not for the Robert household. Louis was trying to read his newspaper peacefully, but God had other plans.

Right in front of him his younger brother Gabriel was dancing 'sexily' to 'sexy' song. Louis groaned feeling the sudden urge to bleach his eyes.

"Gabriel Freaking Robert, stop it right now if you ever want to live", Louis said in annoyance. Gabriel just showed his tounge and continued his 'sexy' dance.

The maids were giggling silently looking at them. Soon the sound of footprints came down the stairs slowly."Looks like the sleeping beauty is awake",said Gabriel looking at his sister. She just nodded her head.

The little girl exclaimed, "Gabi, me too" and together they continued their dance performance.

Louis just shook his head but smiled nonetheless. "Come let's eat, baby", Louis said and picked her up. She just squealed and kissed his cheek.

Louis sat in the dining table with Chloe on his lap. Gabriel was sitting next to them."What do you want to eat, baby?", asked Louis.

Chloe looked here and there. Finally her eyes landed on Gabriel. She pointed her finger towards him. Both of the brothers were taken aback.

"W-what?", Gabriel asked in disbelief. "Me want to eat Gabi", Chloe said in a innocent voice. She climbed down from Louis's lap and climbed up Gabriel's lap.

She sat on his lap and softly bit his cheek. She frowned when she realized no food coming to her mouth. "Gabi no tasteee", she whined and again climbed up Louis lap.

Gabriel,who was too shook to speak anything, just sat there with wide eyes.Louis was laughing too much that tears escaped his eyes.

"What just happened?", Gabriel said as he came out of his mini coma stage.He sat there quiet for few minutes and bursted out laughing.

Chloe looked at her brothers laughing. She didn't understand why they were laughing, but still laughed.

"OMG, you know Louis I am full even without eating", Gabriel chuckled after he sobered up. Louis just shook his head but suddenly he remembered how he was, before Chloe was born.

He was an introverted kid, with some mischief. But due to his introvert nature, he got bullied by his fellow students. He was pushed into depression.

But after his sister's birth he slowly changed. He slowly came out of depression, holding her hands. She led the way to his happiness.

"Let's eat some fruits", Louis said as he fed some strawberries to his sister. She ate happily liking the fruit.

The whole day went by the youngest siblings playing, giggling, arguing, laughing and their older brother watching them.

Then came the toughest part of the day. Gabriel threw his shirt off, rolled up his pants, picked up the towel in his hand.
"My lady, here I come",he said as he opened his sister's room door.

He slowly sneaked behind his sister and hold her tight in his arms. He carried her inside the bathroom making her squirm in his hold.

"No Gabi, no bath",she whined and whined in his arms. "Yes bath",he said as he set her down and removed her clothes.

As he turned to put them in the laundry basket she sprinted out of the bathroom and then her room. Gabriel began to chase her.

Louis was walking towards his room when a small body bumped into him. He looked down at his baby sister, standing there naked while her eyes search for Gabriel.

He picked her up in his arms and asked her,"Where are you running like this?". Before she could open her mouth there came a voice,"Oh god,just hold that little devil".

Louis looked at Gabriel and raised his eyebrows." She ran away from bathing", Gabriel said whining. Louis looked at his sister and said  sternly "you need to bath, little one".

Her eyes started to tear up. No one knows why she hate bathing that much. Louis just sighed and said,"Okay,let's make a deal, you will bath and I will give you lots of hugs and kisses".

"Ice ceem toooo?",she asked. He nodded."Ice cream too", he said. Her eyes lit up and hugged his neck. She pulled away and planted a open mouth kiss on his lips.

He chuckled and kissed her head and cheeks. "Now come here missy", Gabriel said and picked her up in his arms. He gave her a bath while she was busy tracing her fingers on his chest tattoos.

Louis was waiting for his siblings in his room when Chloe came running only in her underwear."You don't want any dress?", he asked her.

She just shook his head and laid on top of his body like a starfish. He chuckled and rubbed her back. She slowly fell asleep.

Gabriel came out of the shower when his phone rang. He picked up and the other end said,"Boss we found him".
"Destroy him. I want his head under the river bridge tomorrow morning", Gabriel said and hang up the call.

He entered Louis bedroom and saw him already looking at him. He smirked and motioned for him to come. Louis slowly got out of bed and kept pillows around his sister.

They went to the balcony. "The job is done. Now , anyone who wants to know about our princess will think twice", Gabriel said with a evil smirk.

Louis nodded his head and patted his brother's back. "Good job bro",he said smirking.

They went back to the room and saw their sister sleeping. Gabriel went towards her and pulled up the blanket to cover her properly.

He just started at her face. She was the light they found in their darkness. They are not willing to let go of the light at any cost.

He softly pecked her forehead, cheeks,nose and lips. He went out the room. Louis laid beside her and pulled her close to his chest.

He looked at her bare chest that had a birthmark that looks like moon. He chuckled at the irony and drifted off to sleep, peacefully.