Don't be, babe

"Oh come on Lavender, don't be such a baby. It's just a party. Why are you being-", Mila, Lavender's friend was cutted off by her. "Fine. I'll come", Lavender said as she breathed out a sigh.

There was a party organized by her classmate, for the worse, in a club. As much as she knew her brother won't allow her, she didn't want to seem like a weakling to her friends.

She's never been to a party, heck, she never even went anywhere alone. She want to give it a shot, but afraid of disobeying her brother.

She called him a few times, but it was of no use. He didn't pick up the call. She sighed and went to her next class.

The school was over. She plopped down on the bed feeling exhausted. She tried contacting her brother, but nothing works. It's evening, still her brother didn't reach home nor picked up her calls.

But her phone was already filled with messages and calls from her friends.She sighed heavily and got ready for the party.

The  party venue looked like a zoo. Atleast she was not alone in that big mansion. Even though she had everything needed at her feet, she couldn't feel the warmth and comfort in that big mansion.

Sure, her brother loves her and back, his cold nature didn't do any help to her. At a point, she started to feel lonely. And the restrictions on her freedom affected her more. But today was different.

She laughed at the crazy people dancing on the dance floor. She was sitting quietly on a table, looking around the people around her going wild.

She was having a good time until she felt a tight grip on her hand.

Earlier, Sylas grunted as he shot another person. He was on a mission. He was going rutheless until he got a call. It was from an unknown number. He picked up the call.

"Hello Sylas Grey", he heard the voice he despised the most. It was of his enemy's. He just gritted his teeth and waited for him to speak.

"I need to say this. You've got a beautiful sister. It'll be fun, if I take her away from you, right?", the voice laughed. Sylas didn't even say anything. He just got on his car.

"What happened Sylas? Cat caught your tounge, huh?", he laughed again. "Are you scared Sylas bab-"   'BAM'

He was shot dead. It was not difficult for Sylas to know his location."Annoying shit", he said as he left for his home.

He called out for his sister, but got silence in response. He went to her room and saw no one. He searched all around the house but no clue of his sister.

"Guards", he roared out. The head of the security with few other guards came in front of him. "Where's Lavender?",he asked in his usual cold voice but this time,it was mixed with a hint of panic.

"Boss, she went out with her driver in the evening", a guard said. He groaned and tracked her location. His anger rose, when he saw that she was in a club.

He reached the club and saw her sitting there laughing. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her to his car. "Sy-", she was cutted off by him,"Shh, don't open your fucking mouth", he seethed.

He was scared, for her. He was worried sick but that turned into anger. It was a good thing that his enemy just threatened him. What if he did like he said? What if she was taken away from him?

He couldn't live.

He opened her bedroom door and threw her on the floor."What were you thinking? Why do you got out without my permission? To a club, huh? Who taught you all these things?",he shouted on her.

By this time her eyes were filled with tears. "I think I am being too lenient on you. Giving you everything you wanted. That's why you became a brat. Don't you have anything to say? Come on tell me. Why did you go to the club?",he yelled in anger.

She wanted to open her mouth and say something, but the big lump on her throat didn't allow her to do so. She was hurt by his words.

He waited for her to open her mouth, but when she didn't, he went out of the room. Few minutes later, he came in with a cane. She was terrified.

He didn't said anything just unbuckled her skirt, allowing it to fall on the floor. "Now count", he said darkly. He spanked her once. She was in pain but she didn't have the courage to open her mouth.

"I. SAID. COUNT", he said through his gritted teeth. "O-one", she whimpered as the cane made contact with her skin again.

"T-tw-wo"

"T-hr-ee"

It lasted till fifty hits. She lost her a balance few times but he held her hand and spanked her again. He threw the cane away and left the room, without even sparing a glance to her. She fell down on the floor having no energy left.

She was in pain, but no one to heal.

Her eyes slowly closed,as she couldn't take it anymore. Sylas went to the gym, to blow of the steam.

He started punching the bag. After half an hour, he was cooled down and his mind was at a better state. That's when he realized what he had done.

He hurted his baby sister, whom he treasured more than anything, anyone. He ran to her room, only to see her laying on the floor, passed out.

He immediately picked her up and laid her on the bed. Tears started flowing down his cheeks."What have I done?", he cried silently.

He picked up her skirt and threw it away with laundry. He came to his medical cabin, picked some ointment, creams and painkillers. He came back to her room with warm water and a towel.

He gently rubbed her bum and thighs which were dark red now, with the towel. His tears never stopped flowing. He applied the ointments and creams on the wounds.

He quickly prepared a light food for her. He took a cold glass of water and sprinkled it on her face. Within few tries, she woke up wincing in pain.

Her eyes landed on her brother. She was terrified, but didn't want to get hit again so she remained silent. He gave her food, she obeyed him..she didn't even look up, failing to notice his tears.

He gave her pain killers. She accepted it gladly. "I'm really sorry, babe", he said softly. She didn't say anything but laid down and closed her eyes.

She was hurt. He didn't even let her speak. Her words hurt her the most. And the trauma of the physical pain, may take a few days to heal.

And he knew it was clearly, his fault. He wiped his tears and laid beside her gently, not wanting to leave her.

For the past two days, he helped with everything she needed. But she didn't even uttered a word yet. She flinched whenever he was about to touch her. It broke him. Now he knew, how she felt due to his coldness.

He didn't want her to be scared of him. It's the last thing he wanted in his life. She was watching Tv, when he approached her and knelt down Infront of her.

She looked down, feeling scared. He stared at her face for a few minutes, before breaking down. He quickly pulled her in a hug.

At first, she flinched a little, but latter relaxed in his arms. "I'm sorry babe. Really really sorry. But please don't hate me. I can't live with it. Please talk to me, sweet pea. Please", he cried out, his face buried in her chest.

She felt bad for him. He didn't cry when their parents died. They were not even a good parents for her. They didn't want a girl in the family.

He didn't cry when his business suffered a loss. He didn't cry when he was hurt. Now he was crying, just for her.

"I-It's o-k, Sy", she said patting his head. He pulled away and cupped her cheeks, making her look in his eyes.

"Don't be scared of me, babe. Don't be. I promise you I would never do the same. If you still feel bad, just hit me", he said as he took her palm in his hands and slapped himself.

"Nooo, Sy. I trust you", she pulled him in a hug. He sighed softly and closed his eyes releasing the tears. He wiped his tears and pulled out. He wiped away her tears, as she cried unknowingly, seeing her brother cry.

He kissed her cheeks softly and pecked her forehead.

"I love you babe. Don't ever forget that",he said smiling softly. She kissed his cheeks and corner of his lips.

"I love you more,Sy", she giggled softly.