67

VLADOVIN, RUSSIA

VLADOVIN, RUSSIA

"Letty, I don't like telling you this one bit," Hobbs says as he looks away from the base, over at Letty. "But the game's changed. Before, we were trying just to catch Dom, but now after all of this, I want you to know if I have to, I'm gonna put him down."
"Then you might have to take us both down," Letty says with a nod of understandment.
"It's a good thing that it's not going to happen," Jayden says as she squeezes Hobbs' hand.
"I'm freezing, man," Roman says as he shakes his head. "This ain't for me. I come from a different kind of lifestyle, brah. Ladies know me, they know where I'm at with. I tried to take a piss, I didn't even recognize myself."
"Man, that's entirely too much information," Tej tells him as Ramsey looks at Roman in disgust.

"Well, one thing is for sure," Little Nobody says as he glances over at Letty. "Dom's gotta be either working with them or making a trade, cause no one will be this insane to hit this place without a damn army."
"I wouldn't be so sure about that," Letty says with a smirk, causing Jayden to smile.
"Speak of the Devil," Hobbs says as Dom's charger comes into view, heading for the base.

"Damn!" Tej says as he looks on his tablet to see the submarine's systems coming online. "I think Cipher just rebooted that Sub's to slave its command system."
"What the hell is he talking about?" Roman asks as he looks at Ramsey in confusion.
"In Layman's terms, she just carjacked a submarine," Ramsey explains to him before looking from the submarine to the control room that is behind it. "We can't let it get away, there's the control room. If you can get me into that warehouse I can tap with network and counter hack Cipher. Keep it from flowing into water."
"No, what we need to do is get me on that sub," Tej argues with her as he points at the submarine. "I find the weapon's room and I can pull the lunch chip before she can fire any of those nukes."
"That is too crazy," Ramsey says while shaking her head.
"What you're saying it's too dangerous," Tej argues with her again.
"We'll do both," Hobbs and Jayden finalize at the same time before everyone rushes to their vehicles.

"Knock, knock!" Hobbs says as he uses his truck to plow through a cement wall before they all pull to a stop near the submarine and the control room. "All right. Let's haul ass, team. Double time, double time." Soldiers start shooting at them as they make a run for it. Letty and Hobbs stay back shooting at the soldiers while Jayden protects Ramsey. "Letty, let's roll."

"Move, move! Get out of here, go go!" Jayden yells as she points her gun at the people in the control room before they take off running.

"Okay, how do you like this?" Ramsey asks after she plugs her computer into the control panel before typing on it, causing the engine of the submarine to power down. The submarine powers back up, a few minutes later. "She's regaining control. Damn it, she's good." The door unlocks before two soldiers enter the room as Letty and Jayden tries to use their guns but they are both out of bullets. Letty and Jayden share a worried look before Letty uses her gun to hit the first soldier while the second soldier grabs Jayden's gun as she tries to shove him. Jayden grabs her handgun but the second soldier grabs her hand, causing her to fire a shot away from them. The second soldier knocks the gun out of Jayden's hand before elbowing her in the shoulder. The second soldier throws Jayden into a control panel before picking her up and slamming her down on the control panel, causing her to break some glass with her head. Letty knocks out the first soldier as she falls to the floor. Letty grabs a piece of the glass before stabbing the second soldier in the foot, then stabbing him in the arm as she stands up. Letty ducks from a punch before kicking the second soldier's legs out from under him. Four soldiers enter the room that Hobbs is in before Hobbs kicks the first soldier, causing the second soldier to fall with the first soldier. Hobbs punches the third soldier in the chest, sending him to the ground, before the fourth soldier tries to punch him. Hobbs catches the fourth soldier's arm before punching the fourth soldier three times in the stomach, then slams the fourth soldier into a small control panel. The first and third soldiers get back up before Hobbs knocks them both back down.