64

JMAX FEDERAL PENITENTIARY

Hobbs is being led towards the front of a prison with his hands and feet cuffed. Mr. Nobody and another guy, called Little Nobody, meet Hobbs at the entrance.
"Moment, will you, fellows," Mr. Nobody says as he shows his badge before the guards step away from Hobbs. "Thank you." Hobbs stops in front of Mr. Nobody. "Well, this is an exciting new look."
"It's a little tight in the crotch, as always," Hobbs tells him before looking at the guy beside Mr. Nobody. "What boy-band bus did she fall out of?"
"My new junior associate," Mr. Nobody answers him as Little Nobody takes off his sunglasses. "He's working with me on this." Mr. Nobody nods at Little Nobody. "All yours."
"Mr. Nobody and I have been given the authority to get you out of this," Little Nobody explains to Hobbs. "All you have to do is agree to the terms and you're free."
"What's training wheels talking about?" Hobbs asks as he looks at Mr. Nobody. "What terms?"
"Confess to your crimes in Berlin. Treason, international espionage, massive destruction of civic property," Little Nobody lists to him. "You do that, we close the case."
"And?" Hobbs asks as he looks at Mr. Nobody again, knowing that there was something else.
"And the DSS blacklists you," Mr. Nobody answers him. "Germany loves that."
"Officially, you will be a criminal," Little Nobody tells him.
"Wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa," Mr. Nobody says quickly. "You need to work on your delivery, all right?" Mr. Nobody looks at Hobbs. "Unofficially. You're off the books. You come work with me."
"I'm not a criminal," Hobbs says as he looks at Little Nobody.
"Luke, come on. Labels," Mr. Nobody tells him with a shrug.
"There is no confession," Hobbs states as he glares at Little Nobody. "There are no back room deals. I got myself into this, I'm gonna get myself out of it. You know that."
"I do, and that's what I told him," Mr. Nobody says with a sigh before looking at Little Nobody. "Well, there you have it. Good luck in the courts, man." Mr. Nobody starts to walk off as Hobbs starts to walk towards the jail.
"What about you're daughter and son?" Little Nobody asks Hobbs, causing Hobbs to stop walking. "You know, if you're not gonna do it for your country, at least do it for your kids."
"Big mistake, kid," Mr. Nobody says with a chuckle. Hobbs breaks his handcuffs before picking Little Nobody up, slamming him against the wall. "Hold on." Mr. Nobody says to the guards as he walks over to Hobbs. "Luke, Luke. He's still working from the manual. I mean, he doesn't even really know the rules. Now, come on, give him a break."
"Give me a break," Little Nobody strains out since Hobbs is choking him.
"Luke," Mr. Nobody says before Hobbs drops Little Nobody. "Appreciate it."
"It's good to see you, Nobody," Hobbs says with a smile.
"You, too," Mr. Nobody says before Hobbs walks into the prison. "Rule number one: Know your audience. I gave you your shot. You shit the bed. Now I'm gonna show you how to get this done."

Hobbs is led through the prison to his cell as all of the inmates yell at him since he had put quite a few of them in there.
"Well, well, well..." Deckard Shaw says as Hobbs reaches his cell which is across from Deckard's. "Luke Hobbs behind bars. Would you look at that. The bent cop got his day." Hobbs is led into his cell before the door locks behind him. "You know, that color looks good on you."
"Yeah, it'll look a whole hell of a lot better with your blood on it," Hobbs tells him with a glare.
"Yeah, good luck with that, Hercules," Deckard says with a slight smirk. "Lawman gone bad, huh? Such a cliche. Oh, well, welcome to the club."
"I wouldn't get that twisted, son," Hobbs says as he smirks at Deckard. "We ain't in no club, we got nothing in common. And unlike you, I ain't gonna be here long."
"What, you bring a shovel, did you?" Deckard asks him as he rolls his eyes. "Because it's 38 feet of steel and concrete. Or so I've been told." Deckard chuckles before mimicking a person digging. "Better get to digging. Wanker."