"I doubt you will find any. They are all paid to be here. Unless you are interested in a twosome and you are okay with some of the guys watch." Jason sneered.

"God, you must be really lonely." Megan huffed.

"Fuck off," He spat and drank the rest of the liquor that was in his hands. Lauren was suddenly really tense now that Jason was standing on the other side of her. He looked closely at her before requesting another drink from the man that walked by with the tray in his hands. He took Jason's drink only to return it with another.

"Well, ladies how about we go up to my room." Jason said looking at the two girls that were on the couch watching him. They giggled and walked over to him.

"If you fuckers will excuse me." Jason sneered as he began to walk away with a girl on each arm. Chase moved out of the way after wrapping his arm around Laurens waist. Jason looked back at Lauren and Chase before walking out of the room.

"Well, it looks like he is getting his quick fix. I just hope it's enough to numb him over for the next few weeks to get this shit done." I sighed.

"He will probably need a quick fix every night, especially now." Chase huffed.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at Chase.

"It doesn't matter." He shook his head.

"Yes it does." I said.

"He found out that Lauren and I our dating." Chase sighed.

"I suppose that is a bad thing?" I asked.

"He still has a thing for me." Lauren sighed.

"Oh, I couldn't tell." I shook my head. It was obvious the way he was staring at her that there was something going on.

"It's not like that," she sighed. "We all grew up together. Jason and I were the closest. We dated on and off but we have always had a thing for each other. After he took over we stopped talking. But, Chase and I stayed close." She explained. "I don't want you to think that I am a slut or anything. Jason and I never hooked up he always preferred one night stands and I wasn't into that. I was just tired of it. It was always the same with him and when he took over it got worse. I couldn't stand to be near him let alone friends with him. We haven't been the same since." She explained.

"Great," I sighed shaking my head.

"What?" Chase snapped.

"I have to take care of this dipshit now." I shook my head. "You guys sure are great friends." I laughed.

"Oh fuck off." He snapped. "No one wants you here anyways. Jason sure as hell doesn't. Things were fine before you showed up."

"Oh, so this is my fault?" I asked with a smile. This was really fucked up.

"I don't appreciate how you are treating my girlfriend." He growled.

"I'm not afraid of you Chase. I am only here to get a job done. And because you couldn't keep this little relationship on the down low, I have to babysit on top of everything." I spat.

"Like I said, you guys seem like great friends." I rolled my eyes.

"You don't know anything about us." He spat his voice raising.

"I suppose that is a good thing. I don't want to be fucked over by my friends." I laughed. Chases hand swung back I grabbed it before it landed on my face.

"Try something like that again and I will end you." I snapped. DJ, Megan, Jon, Lou and Chuck were now standing behind me. "I think you are forgetting who I am." I glared at him.

"Chase," Lauren said grabbing him.

"No, I will not be treated like this." He snapped. "Get the fuck out." He snapped and pointed to the door.

"Last time I checked you aren't the one that I am working with." I said placing my hands on my hips.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Jason asked. At this point everyone was silent and watching us.

"She is out of line." Chase jumped.

"Chase seems to think that he is the one in charge here. He just told me to get the fuck out." I said crossing my arms.

"Not to mention her tried to hit her." Jon said through gritted teeth.

"Oh?" Jason said walking closer. He was now standing in between me and Chase.

"You hit women now?" He asked.

"That's not what happened." Lauren defended.

"I wasn't talking to you." Jason snapped.

"She doesn't have the right to come into my home and treat me and Lauren like this." Chase spat.

"Well, this isn't your home. I don't care if you like Miley or not, she is staying." Jason spat.

"Ever raise and hand to her again and you're done." He glared at him.

"I want to be treated with respect." Chase glared back at Jason.

"Oh? Well then maybe you should start respecting other people first. I don't need you here and if you keep it up you will be out on your ass." Jason threatened.

"Jason," Lauren pleaded. "C'mon we are all friends here." Wow, she was a player.

"Fuck off Lauren. Friends don't treat each other like this" Jason snapped. It looked like he saw through her little game. "I don't need friends in this business, I need people that know what the fuck they are doing. If you don't like Miley and I working together then go work for Derek and Jeremy. I am done playing there petty games with you two." Jason sneered. I could tell he was pissed.

"C'mon." Chase said walking away with Lauren on his side.

"What a welcome party" Jason laughed. "If he gives you anymore problems let me know." Jason said before walking out of the room.

"What a night." Megan said after Jason left.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Jason seems to have a lot of skeletons in his closet." Megan shook her head.

"No, he just has a lot of people whom have stabbed him in the back." I countered.

(I know this is super long. Lol. I couldn't stop writing. Please comment and vote. xoxo)