The room was practically a presidential suite. I walked inside and noticed the couch with huge TV in front of it. I might not ever leave the room. There was even a mini fridge and microwave by the TV. Past that there was another room. I walked inside it and saw that it was the bedroom. It had a large queen sized bed there was a night stand on each side. There was also a nice desk and a long dresser with a mirror attached. There was also a nice walk in closet that connected to the bathroom.

"This is nice," I complimented as I walked out of the bedroom. There was a double door that opened to overlook the side of the house. I walked over and opened it, Canada was so beautiful, this was the nicest view I had seen in a long time.

"Ill set your bags down here." Klint said pulling me out of my daydream.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"We will be having a welcoming party at 10." He said walking to the door.

"Okay," I nodded.

"I set the key on the coffee table." He said before shutting the door behind him.

I brought the bags to my room to unpack. There were some stuff in California that I might need to send for because I surely didn't pack enough. I pulled out one of my best dresses and hung it in the closet. I got a shower and washed my hair. There was going to be a party tonight. I really didn't know what that meant but I knew that I would be meeting a lot of the guys we would be working side by side with and I wanted to look my best. Once I got out, I did my makeup and hair. I wanted to go see Megan to ensure that I looked my best but I decided not to.

I knew how to do my makeup and hair well I just rarely did it because I never really felt the need to. I would rather wear sweats and a large shirt then dress up. But, I knew that first impressions were everything.

After I was done, I noticed that it was 10. I quickly put my dress and heels on. I took one last look at myself in the mirror before leaving my room. I didn't know where to go but I just walked down the way that I walked up. I was already uncomfortable in my dress but I pushed aside the discomfort and found myself at the end of the staircase.

I looked around before deciding to go left because I heard someone laughing. I opened the doors to the right and saw people swarming around drinking and talking with one another.

"Miley," Megan screamed when she saw me. The room was filled with all kinds of men and very few women. The women that were there were hanging all over the guys.

"So this is what they mean by welcome party." I shook my head.

"Yeah," she shook her head. "Some of the guys were flirting with me." She laughed.

"I can only imagine what you said to them." I laughed. She rolled her eyes and linked our arms together.

I looked over as saw Chase talking to a tall blonde. She looked pretty but not like the rest of the girls here. I looked past Chase and saw Jason sitting on the couch with women all around him. Pathetic.

"Miley," Chase called over. I walked over to him with Megan following close behind.

"Miley this is Lauren, Lauren this is Miley." He introduced me to the women.

"Hi," she smiled.

"Hey," I smiled back.

"This is Megan," I said pointing to Megan.

"Hey," Megan winked. I rolled my eyes and looked at Lauren.

"She's my girlfriend." Chase said clearing his throat.

"Oh," Megan rolled her eyes.

"Do you know if there are any girls here that don't have a boyfriend or even a boy preference?" Megan asked. I could help but laugh at the way she worded it.