Chapter 6: Muke

Emerald's POV

But what was standing behind the door wasn't Luke. It was Calum.

"E-Emerald, Luke's mad at you, like really mad at you. I just wanted to warn you so you can pretend to sleep or something." I wanted to question why Luke was mad at me, but he was already gone.

Luke was always in a bad mood, so something had to be different.

I jumped into the bed, listening to his advice. I draped the red towel-like blanket over my head.

Luke crashed the door open, shaking all the picture frames.

"Emerald?" His footsteps roared in my ears as he came closer.

But this was Luke, he wouldn't hurt me, not after what happened less than two hours ago.

I let out a loud breath I didn't realize I was holding in.

"EMERALD, get up now!" He placed his arms on my body and shook.

I rubbed my eyes, waking up from my pretend-sleep.

"Yeah?" his face was red.

"Get up now. Did you or did you not post a video of me and Michael kissing?"

"No, why?" How did he even know that video existed?

"Oh really..." He took out his phone and went on instagram. The video was at the top of his feed apparently posted by me, though I didn't post it.

***

Luke's POV

I was angry, but more than that I was hurting.

How could she post it after how nice I was to her?

There were probably already thousands of websites that took advantage of the leaked video.

What happened at the party was even worse...

***

Emerald's POV

"I didn't, I swear I was talking on the phone, Luke please believe me..." I trailed off.

"I don't believe you," he said bluntly.

"I didn't, I'm sorry." Someone was framing me. But who would know my password?

"I saved you, and this is how you repay me?" he ran a finger through his hair.

And to think, I just apologized.

"All my 'hero' does is use his heroicness against me. What kind of person does that " I frowned. He pushed me back against the wall.

"Without me, you wouldn't be alive." He growled against my ear. I didn't know what to say because he was right. He ran his hand along my scarred back, obviously trying to bring back memories.

I had always been strong. I had always hated crying. I pushed back my tears and stayed quiet.

I could tell that he truly did think it was me and I didn't blame him. But what he did next was indescribable.

He thrusted the tip of his elbow into the side of my stomach. I grunted in pain and fell to the ground.

"Did you take the video?"

Now that I think about it, I don't even know why I did. "Yes but-"

He kicked me.

And again. I could still feel the impact of his leg on my side.

I turned around slowly and he was breathing heavily, like he regretted what he was doing.

He kicked me one last time, hard and whispered against my mouth, "Apologize, now."

I started to shake my head, but he dug his nails into my arms. I let out a cry of pain.

"I'm sorry," annoyance clear in my voice. His hands dug in deeper for a moment, then he released me. I looked down at my arm. His long nails left a deep imprint.

A single tear fell from my face. Then, without knowing it, they were followed by more. At one point, I was sobbing loudly.

I never thought this would be my life. I never thought I would be abused. I never thought someone so famous could be so mean.

"Shut up and go to sleep." he covered his ears.

"No." Is this what love is like?

"Suit yourself." He put my pillow in between his arms and cuddled into the blanket.

I didn't know what to do. My chest was rising and falling as I stood, my face tear stained.

I didn't know where Ashton lived and I was too scared to sleep anywhere near Luke.

I couldn't think properly. I didn't realize what would happen if I left his house.

My eyes still filled with tears, I packed my suitcase and stood at the door.

"You have no where to go. Just remember that you are nothing without me, and you'll realize that soon."

He didn't even try to stop me.

He was right. I had no where to go.

Except.

There was only one place I could think to go.

***

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AUTHOR'S NOTE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

All these cliffhangers.

:| lol sorry

Thank @ Music_Dance_is_life and @rainbowsprinkles0308 for this early update. ILY

All my readers are so sweet it makes me want to cry.

Thank you for 350 reads.

Where will Emerald go?

I need a tally, please comment underneath

Who do you ship?

Emerald and Ashton?

Emerald and Luke?

Emerald and Calum?

Or

Emerald and Michael?

Your comments decide the story's course, because I want to please my readers.

Can anyone guess who I ship? I doubt anyone will get it though.

OMG I am literally dying to hear all your reactions to the Emeruke fight. Whose side are you on?

Any ideas, message me

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN ILY

- Neke

***