𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

It's been two years since you guys got married. No one believe you were married to two men until they saw the wedding rings on both of your ring fingers. It was quite confusing how you guys got married. Having to go to another country and all that jazz.

"Mommy!" You smiled with so much joy the minute you heard your daughter, Yukina cooing for you. (It turns out that first-anniversary sex got you pregnant)

You put your bags down and walked towards her. Yukina ran towards you laughing. Joon watched you as you bent down and picked her up.

"Be careful" He says instantly standing up. You laughed at his protectiveness.

"I'm fine," You say pecking him on the lips. Joon giggles before kissing you again. You give Yukina a kiss on the nose which made her giggle, just like her father.

"My wife and daughter are so adorable" His eyes twinkled while staring at you.

Joon is truly in love with you. The moment he found out you were pregnant he was always gentle with you but when he found out he was the father, you've never seen someone happier than him. He was always by your side, saying "you'll be working so I can work from home and take care of our baby...I can't have my wife stressing"

You reluctantly agreed, one of the best decisions ever. He has been very helpful which you loved. You guys hear the door downstairs opening and shutting.

"Y/N?" You looked at Joon and he takes Yukina. "Please don't rush going downstairs" You grinned before walking out the room.

You see Jay looking up at you as you stand on the edge of the stairs. Loosening his tie, he gazes at you while walking up the stairs.

"How was work?" You ask patiently waiting for him to come up the stairs. Once he was in front of you he kissed you deeply

"Work was amazing.. how are you? How is my baby? How is Yukina?" Joon had gone off on a business trip for three days.

He never likes the fact he has to go away. Why? Because that's more time you spend with Joon and not with him. You smiled while rubbing your stomach.

" I think our baby is doing just fine" Jay smiles.

"Yukina look! It's Old Man!" You guys turned around and see Yukina and Joon.

"Quit calling me that before she calls me that" Yukina comes running towards him. Jay bent down and caught her almost immediately.

"How are you doing precious?" "Good!"

Jay puts Yukina down, she runs back to her room. Jay snd Joon was now staring at each other. Jay walked towards him and extended his hand out. Joon smiles widely before grabbing Jay's hand and shaking it aggressively.

"Nice to see you again," Jay says. "Likewise"

"Anyways," You say walking towards them"I'm tired" They kiss you on both sides of your cheek.

After walking into your room, Joon was following right after you. " Jay making dinner...And now my job is to make sure you get comfy in your bed"

All you could do was smile, everything was perfect. Having the men of your dreams, a daughter, and another baby.

" I love you guys so much," You say kissing them all on the forehead.

~~~

OMG...So I'm not sure if this was dry but I wanted to end this story off like this.

Thank you guys for reading this story. Please look forward to more stories in the future <33