Chapter 13: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆

"I'd choose the both of you"

"For the past year...I'm grateful for the both of you and I love the both of you"

You say laughing nervously. Joon and Jay both looked at each other and smiled.

"Tomorrow...I think we should go on a dinner date" Jay swollen hard before smiling. "All three of us" Joon nodded his head,

You looked at the men who had cute smiles on their faces. "Sure"

——

[Jay's outfit]

[Your outfit]

[Joon's outfit]

[Joon's outfit]

The moment you walked out of your room both Joon's and Jay's eyes widened

"You look absolutely beautiful," Joon says walking towards you, his eyes scanning every inch of your body making you feel confident in your dress.

"You do look fine as hell," Jay says. You noticed his eyes were on yours as if he was waiting for your reaction.

"Thank you" You could feel your face burning.

Joon wrapped his arms around your waist and pecked you on the lips.

"Okay are you guys ready?" You asked.

"Hell yeah" "Always been ready"

"You guys should've told me we were going to be at the beach," You say slipping your heels off. Jay takes them from you and laughs.

"It's called a surprise for a reason" You glared at Jay which made Joon laugh.

But you couldn't lie, this place was romantic and just amazing.

"So who came up with this?" You ask giggling.

You enjoyed seeing Joon's reaction-- telling you it was all Jay's choice. "Well I decided onto what-" Joon gets quiet which made you laugh.

-

After eating you were stuffed, considering this was the type of restaurant that only serves little food. You ate a lot.

"When we get home.. can we do face masks?" You ask yawning. Both men looked at you and smiled.

"Y/N, you have something" You looked down at your boobs and noticed you didn't have anything there. Joon, always playing some childish joke.

You looked up ready to scold Joon, but what you didn't expect to see was Joon and Jay on one knee. Your heart started to beat fast and your words choked up immediately. Both men dug into their pockets and revealed a small no

"Will you marry us?"

You could see the pure nervousness on their faces. Joon's hands were shaking and Jay was blinking uncontrollably. You didn't care what was in the small box.

Words couldn't express how shocked and happy you were at that moment. You covered your mouth and started crying, no words escaped your mouth. All you could do was nod your head. Jay softly grabs your left hand and slides the ring onto your ring finger. Joon grabs your right hand and does the same.

Joon wipes his tears, both men standing up you hugged the both of them. "I love you guys so much!"

~~

Aw how cute...