Chapter 11: 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑰𝒔 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑶𝒏𝒆 |M|

[since y'all wanted smut... if you don't want to read this go to the next chapter ]

18+ THIS CONTAINS SMUT

While in this position, wrapped around Jay's torso he sits down on the bed. You guys quickly take your clothes off, throwing them on the ground. Jay still had his boxers while you were left with your blue bra and underwear "I want it so bad Jay" You whispered in his ear.

Jay looks at you and licks his bottom lip. You start to grind on him until you felt something hard under your clothed womanhood."How bad do you want it?"Jay asked rubbing your ass with his thumbs,

"I want it so bad Jay just give it to me" You whispered in his ear. At this point you guys both zoned out Joon who's in the room, slowly getting turned on by your begging.

"Stand up for me" You sat up and watched Jay pulls his boxers down. You were surprised to see how big it was, it was throbbing and pre cum was leaving from his beautiful tip. You moved your wet panties to the side while Jay picked his member up, and you start to slowly take him in. You leaned your head back as a quiet moan escaped your mouth. His member made you feel so stiff you didn't know if you could ride him. Jay scoots the both of you guys to the center of the bed, he lays his head on the soft pillow and opens his legs a little. He wraps his arms around your lower body before looking at you smirking.

"You ready?" You nodded your head desperately. Without showing any mercy he starts to pound you ruthlessly from the bottom. With a huge gasp, you started to moan loudly, the feeling was so sudden yet pleasurable that your moans starts to slip out like butter.

"Oh my gosh," You choked up and said. Jay was grunting loudly as his member was smashing into your warm, wet insides. His thrust was hitting every spot which made your moans increase and become louder. Do you remember Joon, His hands were wrapped around his member, he must've been sweating because his hair was sticking to his skin.

"Look at me Y/N" Jay grunts. You turn to look at him and started to kiss him. You felt his tongue slither its way to your mouth. You start to whimper as your hand rest next to him and his pace starts to go faster "I'm gonna cum" You moaned out.

"Go ahead" Jay grunts. His pace starts to become sloppy and he slaps your ass hard which made you moan lowly. Your eyes rolled back as your orgasm came.
"That's it" Jay groans. You sit up quickly as Jay came all over his chest.

Your eyes immediately shot up to Joon's, his patient, needy eyes. Jay gets up from the bed and walks to the bathroom as Joon skips to the bed making you laugh. He lays himself on the bed, You scooted yourself back and lifted your ass. You grab the base of his member and slowly stroked him.

"You like that?" You asked smirking and moving your hand quicker. Joon couldn't say anything as he was moaning every second. You start to take Joon. You hear the door open but you don't pay attention to it. You suddenly feel your ass being slapped hard. Before you could reach the big hands started to slowly massage it. You take Joon's member out of your mouth and start to slowly jerk him off. You turned your head to see Jay looking at you with low lustful eyes. He was slowly stroking himself. "Mm fuck" Joon says.

"Ready for round two?" Jay asks rubbing his dick on your folds.

You leaned your ass back so it could hit Jay's dick. Jay grabs your waist and slides himself in. You let out a moan as you put Joon's dick in your mouth. You tried to suck him but your moans start to get out of hand with Jay's pounding.

Jay's movements start to slow down which made you whiny, "Jay doesn't stop" Jay chuckles a little before sliding himself out of me. Joon looks at you and you take his member out.

Joon slips away from you and stands up. Your eyes widened as you see Jay dab Joon up as if they weren't trying to kill each other a few minutes ago. Jay flipped you over on your back and Joon looks down at you. Jay crawled on top of you."I'm going to face fuck you now beautiful" He says smiling.

He puts his member in your mouth and you feel something rub against your folds. Without any warning, huge thrusts start to come from both your mouth and pussy.Your eyes rolled back and you felt yourself become sensitive.

"Ugh fuck" Jay moans.

Joon lifts your legs and starts to smash inside of you even harder which made you gasps and Jay's dick went further into your throat which made you moan. The feeling was so good tears started to form in your eyes. The bed started creaking and slammed against the boring white walls.

"Ah you look so beautiful" Jay groans loudly. You rested your hands on Jay's thighs as his dick went further down your throat causing you to breathe differently. You feel a throb from both ways."I'm gonna cum" Joon and Jay say at the same time.

You wanted them both to finish inside of you. You wrapped your legs around Joon's torso and you looked at Jay who already knew what you wanted. Your stomach twists and you moan loudly as you came."Ugh fuck" Joon thrusts inside of you and you could feel something warm inside of you."Mhm" Jay groans as his warm cum filled your mouth.

You unwrapped your legs slowly as they shook like a bitch. Joon bites his lips and slaps your ass a little which made you moan. Jay gets off of you and slides his sweatpants back on. Joon walked away and into the bathroom... It took you a second to catch your breath, but once you did Jay picks you up and carries you to the bathroom. Joon was in the bathroom preparing your bath."After this..I'm taking a long-ass nap" you mumbled, Both men looked at your exhausted body and laughed. "Yes ma'am"

••••

Did you guys like this? I'm not good with writing smut😕

•••