Chapter 7: 𝑰𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒆

You woke up to the noise of someone shouting, glancing around your room you notice both Joon and Jay were gone.

¨You idiot!¨ You sat up and walked over to the commotion, Jay was in the kitchen shouting at Joon. ¨Why are you guys yelling?¨ You ask rubbing the bridge of your nose. Both Jay and Joon froze and the timer went off.

¨Joon asked me how to make crepes, but of course, he didnt listen to me when I read him the intrustions¨ Jay walked towards the over and opened it. The Crepe was sticking to the sheet pan. It was thick and badly burnt. Jay groan loudly once he saw the final result. He grabs the kitchen mittens and places the sheet pan on the counter.

You guys all looked at the 'crepes' and you looked at the box. You nearly wanted to slap both of them once you found out why their 'crepes' didn't look like Crepes.

"Wait wait..okay so first of all..that's not a crepe or pancake box, it's a cornbread box" They both looked at you in uncertainty. But before you could utter another word you hear banging on your door.

"Not this again" You walked towards the door. You opened it and to your surprise you see Jennie. She looked dreadful, her hair was chaotic, she still had the exact clothes on as yesterday and she overall looked exhausted. It's crazy how someone could change so much within 24 hours.

"Chris is in the hospital" she chocked up and stated. You just stared at her, not caring at all.

"How is this my problem?" " I need someone to talk to " You interrupted her and yelled out Joon's name.

He came running towards you, and once he sees Jennie his smile fades a little. "Well if you look at that..your brother is here, talk to him" You pushed Joon out the door and started to walk away.

"Y/N no I have to " "I don't care, Jennie"

"Y/N, I'm pregnant" You stopped in your steps, praying that you were just imagining things. "YOU'RE WHAT?!" Joon yelled.

Oh hell Nah...

••••

Wellllll

•••••