Chapter 12: 2𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆

You wake up to kisses being planted all over your face. You open your eyes to see Joon smiling. "Good morning Y/N," He says kissing you again on the nose. You lifted yourself and kissed Joon on the lips.

It's been exactly a year since you decided to try this Polyamory. And last night was the anniversary of that day. And let's just say..things were messy. And lord was they hung, they had you all types of open.Ruining you for anyone else. [I saw someone wrote this and I couldn't help but use that here]

"I told you to distract her.. not try and fuck her again" Jay shoves Joon out the way. He picks you up and you wrap your body around his torso.

"What? I can't give my girl any kisses now?" Jay stops walking, you looked at Joon who was staring at the back of Jay's head.

"You two ,quit it" Jay huffs in anger before he continued walking. And even after a year they still hate each other. Joon walks downstairs clearly mad. Jay takes you to the bathroom where a nice bath was waiting for you.

After about 5 minutes of being in the bathtub, Jay walked out and Joon came into the bathroom. He had a small pout on his face.

"Why can't you guys get along?" You ask staring at him. Joon shrugs his shoulders."I don't know...I did nothing wrong" You sigh a little before closing your eyes.

They would normally have this problem every time you had sex with them. Either Jay would get mad that he couldn't fuck you more than Joon, or he would get mad at Joon for hogging you every time you guys had sex.

"Well please figure this out...I don't want to lose neither of you okay?" You closed your eyes attempting to relax.

"Okay," he says silently, his steps echoing out the bathroom and he shuts the door.

~~

You were now out of the bath, lathered yourself up with your favorite lotion. And waited for the boys to come into the room. You started to get bored and hungry but your body was aching so bad you couldn't get up.

"Y/N?" You hear Joon singing loudly. Your eyes shoot up at Joon. He had Zaxbey's in his hand.

"Where's Jay?" You ask taking the bag out of his hand. "I'm here" You looked behind Joon to see Jay. You could tell he had been out running hence the sweat stains, hair sticking to the back of his neck and he was breathing heavily.

Jay walks over to you and kisses you. His lips were salty from his sweat.

The whole day, Joon and Jay ignored each other. It was starting to become awkward as you enjoyed cuddling both of them when watching a movie.

"Y/N can I ask you something?" Jay asked, his stare seemed so intense it made you slightly scared. Jay paused the movie and looked back at you.

"If one of us were to propose to you, who would you choose?"

~~

So who would you choose?