Chapter 8: 𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝑩*𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒕

You all sat in silence as Jennie cried, the silence in the room was filled with her sniffles and the music playing in the background.

"I'm sorry but..why did you just come to my house to tell me my ex got you pregnant?" You broke the silence and asked.

Jay was on his phone while Joon was in complete shock, "Because...I don't know what to do" You shrugged your shoulders slightly. "Tell your mom," You say yawning.

"Y/N please stop acting this way... I need someone to talk to " "I needed someone to talk to also..but do you know what happened? My best friends fucked my boyfriend" You say laughing a little.

"I know and I'm sorry" You rolled your eyes."Thank you for apologizing" 

Jennie glared at you and huffed, "This is why Chris left you in the first place"

The whole living room gets quiet, Jay and Joon both looked at Jennie and then you. You bit your lip hard and scoffed loudly.

"I know...I didn't hear what I think I just heard" You felt a rush of anger fitful you, and your legs started to shake like crazy.

"Y/N-" You shushed him up and stretched a little, Jay and Joon both had a grip on your hands."I'm going to say this most nicely...Get the fuck out of my house"

Jennie stood up and gets in your face." or what?" She asked with a slick smile."y'all let go of me" You say attempting to pull away from their grasp.

"Y/N she's pregnant," Jay says grabbing you by the waist and pulling you in towards him, "Jennie I think you should leave..for real" Joon's voice sounded confused and hurt.

"I'll go with her..Um..I'll be back," Joon says standing up and forcing her out of the house.

"That bipolar ass bitch" You mumbled to yourself.

You stared into space as Jay leaned toward your ear. "It's going to be okay" He places a sweet, delicate kiss on the right side of your neck sending shivers everywhere.

•••••••

OKAY, so this is going to be the end of us talking about Jennie..because she's getting in the way of the real plot here.

The next chapter (or a few idk) is about to be Messy... So be prepared for that

••••