"So you really do not want to."

"No—" she sighed at his teasing, "If you had just joined us initially, there would be no need to hurt you, I mean."

She noted the momentary change in his expression, to the one she was most familiar with. It held an immense amount of disdain. But it faded as quickly as it came as he simply did not say anything and turned his gaze from her. She was slightly grateful for this, and reaffirmed herself of the true goal here.

Dealing with that strange man.

The rain was still down pouring as they arrived back at Nazuchi Beach, much to Mitsuki's dismay. He took his lenses off, just for this fight and pocketed them. Even with his blurred vision, he could see the way Sara's men were glaring at him in shock.

"You.."

"What is he doing here?"

"Weren't you supposed to take his vision...?"

Sara did not spare her men a glance to explain and instead motioned them to step back. Their caution towards Mitsuki was understandable, but they still listened and stepped aside. Yae caught up with them shortly afterwards, and watched a good distance away for what would happen.

"He warned me not to step any further," The general explained, "He was threatening to kill some of my men."

Mitsuki's gaze went to the samurais and back at Sara before nodding.

"His target is me, is it not? I will go."

She hesitated but nodded in return, "Be careful," she added, "He is extremely fast."

He noted her advice and extended out his hand and his polearm formed within his grasp. With confidence, he walked forward onto the sandy land, glancing left and right for any signs of danger or even elemental traces of some sorts. It was silent aside from the sound of the passing wind and pouring rain against the ground.

Then a sharp pain was felt on his chest. Rapid slashes penetrated through his bandages and seeped into his flesh. He stepped back after a surprisingly quiet groan, completely bewildered by the speed of the attack. Archons, he was fast. The grip around his weapon tightened as blood ran down his chest. Whoever this guy was, he was here. His eyes ran back and forth, but he could not see him. The pain from the wound was stinging more than he had expected too...

"Kujou Sara," the man started, "What's the meaning of this?"

"Quit hiding and show yourself," she ordered firmly, ignoring his question before drawing her bow, "Fight with some honor."

"Honor?" He repeated in disbelief, "You didn't honor your part of the deal, so why should I start fighting with honor?"

For a moment, there was only tension and silence in the air again. Mitsuki took a stance, trying to focus less on his pain and more on where he could attack from next.

"I'll admit, it's nice to see you in person though, Mitsuki."

Blankness overtook his mind. Only momentarily. That voice was so familiar, now that he heard it say his name.

He could feel his heart racing with sudden anticipation. This man, it couldn't be—?

He vaguely felt the traces of his elemental energy behind him. Even with how he could barely sense it, he could tell it was intense with power that it almost worried him.

It was then that his vision emitted a bright blue glow as he summoned a vortex of water around him. It violently crashed around him, and pushed back against the apparent air, only to see the figure of the man being knocked off balance. He got him.