Prologue

Elizabeth Jenna Saltzman or more commonly known as the 'other' saltzman sister, she had never had it easy growing up and i mean how could you with sister like Josie? the soft-spoken diligent brunette was the blondes contrast, quite literally.

She could never pinpoint when she had begun to feel these overwhelming feelings that caused her destrcutive outbursts, to her it felt like she had them her whole life. It wasn't until she got her Bipolar diagnose that she didn't feel completely at fault; it wasn't her personality making her do these things it was a chemical inbalance- it made her feel better.

During this time a certain auburn haired girl joined the Salvatore school, unlike most people Lizzie had met Hope didn't want to be her friend. Lizzie was confused at Hope's hostility towards her as a child however she put it down to her being 'homesick' at first, slowly but surely after all of her failed attempts to become friends with the isolated girl she gave up. Lizzie grew a resentment towards the Mikaelson especially when her father began getting close to her.

Unfortunately for the blonde this jealously would do her more harm than good, Lizzie would take this feelings of anger out on herself otherwise she would have uncontrolled outbursts; it never helped when rumours were spread around the Salvatore school about her behaviour.

After years of therapy Lizzie would proudly say that she was fully recovered now, she was 'clean'...or at least she pretended to be. For the witch it was easier to merely fake a smile than deal with disappointed looks and no trust from the family around her.

She instead learnt how to hide it better, how to make sure nobody knew.

All of this whilst her hatred for Hope grew stronger, with one parent across seas due to unspoken business and the parent left behind being so focused on the great tribid. Lizzie was unsure about a lot in her life however her displeasure towards Hope was not one of them.

She would admit that Hope Andrea Mikaelson was not one of her favourite people, not even a person she liked.

Although, what would happen if a particular Mikaelson happened to catch on to blonde's destructive habits?