41

I wrote this in one sitting lol this is the moment I've been waiting for, are you ready?

Same graphic content warning as last chapter. They're just drawings to give a visual explanation.

*Colby's POV*

"She has no idea we're here right?" Sam asked, walking through the hospital with Kat, Aaliyah and I.

"No, I will warn you, she's in a lot of pain" I informed them, Sam nodding as we clicked the elevator button.

"No shit Colby she's in labor" Kat laughed, walking onto the elevator.

"How has it been to watch her go through the process?" Sam asked, Aaliyah texting on her phone.

"Really weird man, it sucks seeing her in pain. It's weird to be there next to Gabe"

"Weird how?" Sam asked, leaning against the wall of the elevator.

"It seems like a competition. Like he wants to be the first to do everything. I get it's his baby, but where was he when she was told to go to the hospital? In fucking New York. It pisses me off how much he's gone for being so competitive and possessive, and like he keeps calling her pet names and shit. I don't know, just pisses me off" I grumbled, Kat eyeing me.

"Wouldn't it be a good thing if they got back together?" Kat questioned, Aaliyah now perking up.

"If who got back together? Leigh and Gabe?" She asked and she nodded, all of us confused when she laughed. "That ship has sailed. I know it has sailed because she dated Silas. Leigh is loyal. Either she's all in or she's out. Gabriel is not her favorite person anymore" She said like it was common knowledge, the four of us walking off the elevator.

"Down the hall, turn left, room 504" I told them all, starting the wall down the white hallway.

"Didn't she break up with Silas because of Gabe?" Kat questioned, Aliyah shaking her head.

"No, she started to see Silas as a friend, and it really sucked because once she left him, he ghosted her. She hasn't heard from Silas or Aimee. She talked about how it reminded her of when she left Gabe, and how she lost all of her friends. It sucks ya know. I try to invite her to things... but things aren't how they used to be. She isn't the same girl I used to know. Drugs, prison, rehab and bad relationships really fuck a person up. I'm just glad she's at least crawling. I hope one day I can see her on her feet, smiling and accomplished. Now let's go meet my godchild!" Aaliyah opened the hospital door, walking in first, myself following behind her.

"Hey, how's it going?" She asked, Sam and Kat waiting at the doorway.

"I'm in so much pain, don't get pregnant, holy shit" Leighton's face was scrunched up and I saw the monitor tracking her contractions.

"I'm sorry Leigh, are you up for visitors?" She asked and Leighton nodded.

"It's nice not to feel alone. You guys just missed Logan and Landon. Look, Landon brought a cute stuffed bear" Leighton pointed to the counter in front of us, placed against the wall next to us.

"That's cute, Colby has a surprise for you" Aaliyah led with, Leighton quickly turning her head to look at me.

I stepped out of the way and Kat and Sam walked in.

"Oh my God!" She squealed, "You guys are supposed to be on vacation! I told you guys to stay!" She lectured, Kat and Sam smiling as they walked over to greet her.

"Surprise!" Kat hugged the very sweaty and swollen pregnant woman.

"We didn't mean to make you cry! Come on Kat, let's go back to Hawaii!" Sam jokingly tugged Katrina's arm, Leighton shaking her head. "They're happy tears for once!" She assured, wiping them away.