14

*Colby's POV*

"Dude!" Sam gave me a look and then looked at Chloe and I rolled my eyes, grabbing milk from the fridge.

"Are we hanging out today?" Chloe asked, sipping on a drink that I didn't even know we had.

It better not be Leighton's.

"I can't, sorry. Sam and I have plans" 

"Oh" She pouted and looked over at Sam, almost as if to see if I was lying or not.

"Yep! Got to get ready for the trip!" Sam patted my back and I nodded my head, looking back over at Chloe who was glaring.

"She's a bitch, I don't know why you live with her" She huffed and I was taken aback. 

"What?"

"She was such a bitch to me!" Chloe exclaimed and I glanced over at Sam who rolled his eyes so I knew Chloe was just being extra. "I said good morning, and she wouldn't look at me"

"Chloe, that doesn't make her a bitch. It's 9am. I'm surprised I'm even awake" I chuckled, pouring cereal into my bowl.

"Yeah so am I" Sam tilted his head, raising an eyebrow at me with a knowing look written all over his face

"Dude! Shut up" I glared, not wanting to hear his shit so early in the morning.

"Trust me, I'm not the loud one" Sam muttered, leaving the room and I saw Chloe blush.

I ignored her, Leighton's look of disgust replaying over in my head. "Why did you call me babe? You know we aren't dating" I asked Chloe and she bit her lip, holding back a smirk. "It's fun to tease people" She winked and I shook my head. "Don't mess with Leighton" 

"Why?" She pressed, getting on my nerves.

"Just don't"

"Why?" She asked again.

"Chloe stop! I said not to mess with her, leave it at that" I snapped and she frowned.

"Do you like her?" She asked and I almost choked on my cereal.

"Why do people keep asking me that? I'm trying to get on her good side, and you messing with her isn't helping me. She already thinks I only befriend girls to sleep with them. You aren't exactly helping me paint a different picture in her head."

"What does that have to do with me calling you babe? If you don't want her to think that, stop doing it"

"Chloe, please just drop it, okay?" I sighed and she nodded, picking up her phone. "Are you going to be ready to go home soon? I got to go pick up our friend, Sam and I have something to show him"

"You aren't seeing me again, are you?" She asked, catching me off guard.

"What do you mean?"

"You hit it and quit, don't you?" She asked and I sighed, not wanting to have this conversation

"Chloe-"

"No, I get people like you. It's fine" She hopped off the stool and walked upstairs making me sigh

~

"Daddy harder" Jake moaned out and I was about to smack him, extremely over people picking on me today. "Stop it!" I hissed and he started laughing.

"Fuckkkk daddy" He moaned again and this time I punched him. "Cut it out Jake!" I hissed again, not in the mood for his antics. 

"We've been telling you that for the past 14 hours!" Jake laughed, smirking at me.