She rolls her eyes, a tiny smile tugging at her lips. "You're a jerk."

He furrows his eyebrows, tilting his head. "I thought I was an idiot."

"You still are; you're just a jerk, too."

Percy lets out an exaggerated gasp, bringing a hand to his heart. Upon contact, he closes his eyes as though fighting back tears, and (Y/N) laughs.

Hestia glances at Persephone before looking at Hades. "They're cute," she mutters, feeling Poseidon's glare.

Hades merely hums in acknowledgement, conflicted over his feelings.

When it begins to rain, Poseidon looks to Zeus. "Seriously?"

The god of the skies holds his hands up in defense. "I don't control every time it rains!"

"Well, you can stop it," Poseidon says, gesturing at the image as Percy offers his hand to (Y/N) for a dance. "She's a backstabber and you're letting them have a romantic moment."

"If nature needs the rain, then I'm not going to interfere," Zeus says. Poseidon scoffs as his brother continues: "Besides, I want your money."

Hera shakes her head at their conversation. "You men are ridiculous," she mumbles.

"Why are you betting on this, in the first place?" Hades asks, leaning forward slightly.

Zeus merely shrugs.

"Awww," Demeter coos as Percy creates an umbrella of water above their heads, looking down at (Y/N) fondly.

Persephone opens an eye from her corner, and she smiles gently at the scene before returning to her meditations.

Zeus smirks at Poseidon in victory, who flips him the bird.

As (Y/N) looks at Percy with a question in her eyes, the boy shrugs. "Well, I wanted to dance with you and hopefully kiss you in the rain, but I also don't want you getting sick." (Y/N) chuckles while wrapping her arms around his neck, nodding in consent.

Zeus leans forward in his chair, knee bobbing with anticipation.

Hestia smacks his shoulder. "Give them some privacy," she scolds, and her brother glances away with a hint of shame.

When Percy pulls back slightly, he holds (Y/N) tighter. "Be my girlfriend," he breathes, stroking her cheek.

She gazes at him with pure adoration before answering. "Okay," she whispers, her smile growing.

"Yes!" Zeus cheers, leaping from his seat and throwing his hands in the air. "I told you!" He points at Poseidon, clapping and giggling like a giddy child.

Hades chuckles at their antics while the goddesses scoff at their immaturity. Poseidon crosses his arms.

"Shut up," he grumbles, glaring at Zeus as he dances around his chair.

"I told you, I told you, I told you!" he sings, throwing his head back to the sky. "Woo-hoo!"

Demeter looks at the king of the Olympians with concern, her gaze shifting to Hera. 'Really? Him?' she mouths, and the queen just shakes her head before rubbing her temples.

"O-ho-ho, this is an incredible day," Zeus pants, ruffling Poseidon's messy hair. He crouches slightly, staring intently at the god's temple. "I can- I can see the gears just, like, on fire. Oh, wow, you hate her so much! But he doesn't! Your son is infatuated by someone you despise! Ha-ha!"

"Do you ever shut up?" Poseidon snaps.

Zeus chuckles. "Only on certain occasions." He skips to the front of Poseidon's chair, holding his hands out and making grabby motions with a smug grin.