Part M5

Sera's point of view:

10 minutes pass by and we're still waiting. What are they talking about? Percy is still outside keeping an eye out for Aliyah. That's nice of him.

"Do you think if I put my ear hard on the glass I'll be able to hear them?" I said.
"No." Shai replied.
"Seriously? I think it's worth the try."
"No sit down. The glass is too thick and he'll see your big head and move far away." Shai replied frustrated.
I guess.. I mean . Well she's right. Percy was a big help I wish he was here inside . He would be able to figure out what they're saying in a heartbeat.

Flash back to arriving to our dorms:

' this is way better then the plane. Aliyah's dorm is to my left. Shai's dorm is infront of mine. Amazing am I right? I walked towards my dorm and stared at the door for a second to read the sign someone might accidentally put there.
I looked closer to my dorm door. "CAUTION do not disturb. I'm disturbed already." haha hilarious. A 'there's no place like home... so go there!" Doormat . Is this my roommates doing?
I was told there will be no roommate .

I got my keys out. Already full with keychains ;)
I opened the door and got in. I looked around to the strange decor. Arctic monkeys poster.. okay. The neighborhood poster? Nice. Chase Atlantic poster, cool. Deftones poster?? Hell yeah. This one I'll keep up. This so not good. I need to have a serious talk about the decor with my roommate.
I went in my room and put my stuff there. Thank god we got our own bedrooms. Or else I'll hyperventilate from the decor.
I went to the living room and waiting for my roommate to have the talk. I thought about what to say and everything. Then I heard the bathroom door open.
"Hey roommate! Could you come here for a second?."
I said. He came in . Wet black hair with full sleeves tattoos. Yes my roommate. I took my paper
"You think you're my roommate? I'm sure your mistaken. See this? it's says 'no roommate." I said and pointed at the 'no roommate' paragraph.
He left and came back with his paper.
"Well you see this? Roommate." He replied.
The attitude. I always thought of having a movie marathon every week with my future roommate . I will crush this thought from now on before he does.
"Well okay.. guess we're roomies" I said trying to lift the mood. I shouldn't even try. He's an emo. I am too... so it's fine. He nodded. "Percy Warner." He held out his hand. "Sera march , nice to meet you."  I shook his hand. As emos, we should unite.

Next day. I got up around 7pm. Too early but I gotta make a grand breakfast to make peace. I made pancakes , scrambled eggs and got some chocolate milk. The chocolate milk was supposed to be for shai for whenever she visits but it's alright. I got everything ready and waited for?..... 20 minutes. Plus 10 minutes for him to get ready. He came in the living room . Looked around with a confused look on his face. "Good morning roomie" I said. "Good morning." He said in a low voice. Still confused. "Sit. It's for you." I pointed at the food while sipping on my strawberry caprisun. Yummy. He sat down and ate. He ate really fast I almost felt bad. Almost. "This tastes terrible like any home cooked meal." He said. Bruh. Haha actually it's kinda funny. I started to laugh. "What? I'm trying to insult you?" He said. "Your so stupid. I'm trying to make peace with you as a nice roommate would and you say this? I have expected you to act that way. Does the chocolate milk taste different?" I asked him innocently. His eyes widened. I lifted my eyebrows as a way to tell him to answer me. This is so fun. "Uh-uhm. No .. nope!" He said nervously. I smiled. "Then keep going..." I said. He stared at me. God I'm really enjoying this. "Keep insulting me AND keep eating the food." I said smiling. He tried to leave the room but I stopped him. "Woah woah woah! Calm down it's was a little roomie joke! Sit back!" I told him. I turned around slowly. "What?." He said. "Roomie joke?.." I said lowly. He stared for a little with a unamused look. "Sit you poor thing. I see why you compared my food to a 'terrible home cooked meal.' You haven't eaten for a decade. Cigarettes and chocolate milk huh."
"Mhm." He answered.
Suddenly he busted out laughing while eating his food.
"I can't believe you." He said laughing.
I laughed "well you have too."
"I can't believe myself either!"
"You looked so stupid!" We laughed and laughed. Ah , good roomie time. I hope we can have a movie night in the near future.

Back to the restaurant:

I've been feeling on edge since Aliyah got out the restaurant with that freak. She looks worried. Really worried. IM FREAKING OUT. I just.. I'm just scared for what he's going to do. I mean I don't know Warner but I do know Shane and I know he's clinically insane. It's fine I am too 🤷‍♀️ should I get a gun? I think I'm too young :/ my thoughts got interrupted by Aliyah entering the restaurants door.

Aliyah's point of view:
I'm fvcked. Really fvcked. I will either listen to him or not. Either way I'm fvcked. No you have to understand I have to listen to him. The police were no help in the past as sera told me. And we're just some college students, we can't really do anything. "Guys please forgive me."
I broke down crying.

Hey hey apologies for the late chapter. I slept while writing it. Been tired but THAT WONT STOP ME. Hope you enjoyed this.
comment any recommendations on what you want to happen? Weird facts about some characters that I could add? Or like which character I haven't introduced will you like to see soon.
also guess what Aliyah and Shane talked about.
Peace ☮️