"Ouch alright, but I was wondering if anyone in your homeroom had a quirk involving energy? It's important."

"No, and important how?" Monoma questioned.

"It's really a large load Id rather not get into it man." Eijiro said with a small smile.

Monoma saw through it, and arched an eyebrow.

"Did one of your idiots do something?" He questioned.

"Well one, I guess you could say that, and 2, my classmates are not idiots!" Eijiro defended.

"Sure of course, whatever helps you sleep at night porcupine. Now what happened?" Monoma picked at his fingernail as he waited for Eijiro's response.

Eijiro hesitated before giving in.

"It's Y/n, the girl who was given the Angel title during the sports festival." Eijiro began, "during her 3rd match, she went up against a classmate of ours and he accidentally with his quirk, frosted her insides, some of the ice was sharper and she's now bleeding internally at constant. She's going to pass away from it, unless we can find someone with an energy transmission quirk, because she'll need a decent amount to be healed and not drained of life force in the process. Me and my class have less than 24 hours to find someone." Eijiro broke down in front of Monoma.

Tears rippled from his eyes in huge heaps, "I'm just so scared we aren't gonna be able to save her. It'll feel like my fault for not looking hard enough." He cried.

Monoma stood in shock.

"Hey, it's uh, alright. Calm down. I'll help you look.." He said, frantically trying to get Eijiro to calm down.

Monoma gently pat Eijiro's back.

With Denki

"Really man? You think you could help?" Denki beamed.

"Yeah, I'll help you find her, I'd be an asshole not to." The guy replied, walking Denki around a corner. "She should be hanging around 3-A like she usually does during lunch."

With Izuku

"Hi." Izuku said, nervously.

"H-hey." A boy stuttered, looking equally as nervous and uncomfortable.

He had messy indigo hair.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, and I was wondering if you knew any students or just anybody who has/can emit energy for a quirk?" Izuku said, while fumbling with his hands behind his back.

"Yes.. why?" The boy asked.

"My friend is being hospitalized, we need someone who can release and transmit energy surges so she can be healed properly, otherwise she'll.. pass away in the process." Izuku winced at his lat few words before he looked pleadingly to the Indigo boy.

"I see.. if it is really that serious, I'll take you to her." He gave a small sympathetic smile, "I'm Tamaki Amajiki."

"Nice to meet you." Izuku smiled back.

And so the two boys began walking and searching for the girl Tamaki had mentioned.

"So, what's this friend like?" Tamaki asked, avoiding the gaze of his peers around him.