Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~

"You have everything you need sweetie!?"

"Yeah, mom!"

Jin packed the last of his suitcase, which wasn't much as he didn't own a ton of clothes. The door to his room opened and came in Namjoon, walking perfectly now that he had been entirely healed from the stab wound on his thigh.

"You set?" He asked, looking around the messy room with the bed untucked, clothes drawn out from the closet and a bunch of suitcases spread everywhere.

"Yeah, almost. Just need to grab my necklace," he quickly muttered before running off into the bathroom.

"You take it off?" Namjoon questioned, shocked at the revelation. "Dad said never to do that," he chastised the elder.

"Yeah, I know," Jin grumbled, "But I almost choked on it while exercising so I took it off for a while." He explained.

"Just be careful. Everyone's waiting for you downstairs." Jin nodded his head and in a short moment, Namjoon was out the door, allowing Jin to hear footsteps leading downstairs.

Their second last year at Majestic Academy had been over last December. Since Magic school didn't work the same way as the human school did, their long vacations wouldn't end until after the year had been finished, and then start after three months of vacation on the 1st of April. And of course, as seasons in Majestia changed monthly, you couldn't call it summer vacations.

It had been three months since the attack on the Royal Castle, which had now been entirely rebuilt and was newly known as the Imperial Palace. From what Jin had heard from his father, it had high magical and technological security with much more ground and buildings than ever before.

Majestia was different now, much more secure. Everyone knew of the Headmaster of Cloud Tower who had gone rogue with his student accomplices. People dared to speak his name and not once was he traced and tacked by the Federal Intelligence Security Force working for Majestia. Members of Twice such as Nayeon and Sana, who had been left behind in battle while the others fled were placed in impressive immunity prisoner camps, as they weren't full adults yet jail wasn't entirely appropriate. The two were conscious and awake and not one of them spoke of what happened at the Siege of the Castle– which is what the media referred to it as.

Speaking of media, it was annoying as fuck. Many of the girls –except Momo and Irene– had to stay in Majestic Academy for these vacations as they didn't have families to return home to, but the boys, who went back to live with their parents in Zenith, were constantly followed everywhere. They had become a hot topic, especially with the news that they had been some of the most important figures in battle.

The family Sir Kim had adopted already had a lot of media outlets keeping a close eye on them. They were the honoured adoptive kids of the only survivor from Bighit, not to mention all of them were double holders, and something like this was never before seen in any history of Majestia.

The media reaction was intense. Some took the side of Henry due to his final desire of wanting to get rid of the official King and Queen of Majestia while others defended the Royals. And mostly, the people weren't on their side.

What frustrated Jin the most, and of course, the rest of Bangtan, was what the Royals planned. They refused to let anyone know of the existence of the Pyxis Gem and it having been stolen by Professor Dill. This along with secrets such as the kidnapping of Professor Du, the royals running away and how useless their guards had been in battle, were all kept away from the local people and the news reporters.