Employee of the Month

Começar do início

"I want to argue with you but I like the ending of your sentence." "So is this a yes?" Wally asks "I just got to ask Robin first before I can go." "Since when did you need a man's validation?" You were shocked for a second and thinking how right he was "I'll see you later man." You said before hanging up the phone, you got out of bed and walked to the living room. Yes, you read that correctly you walked instead of teleporting to save power. You see Robin working on the computer to catch the UFO's location, "Hey Robin my all time favorite leader that I totally respect." You said trying to not sound a bit sarcastic "Whatever it is, it's not." "You didn't even know what I was going to say!" You sounded a bit offended by him not hearing you out "I already know what your going to ask, your going to say if you can leave the team to go do something then come right back. You already did that three times ." 

You turned his chair facing your way and put both hands on each side of the arm rest. "How about we make this the fourth time." You said making eye contact with him "You do know I'm your leader right." He said as he puts his hand on your wrist "And you do know I can disappear at any moment right?" "Fine, tell me where you're going this time." You moved behind him and put your arms around him like a hug from behind "So demanding I like it, Wally called saying stuff about the HIVE having information its going to be me, him and speedy probably breaking in." "You know for you to go out you have to do me a favor." He tells you "Gee Robin I'm not so good with favors or remembering." "All you need to do is say yes and I'll let you go." You thought about it for a moment but who the hell cares this is wasting time anyways "Okay fine I'll do this favor for you, don't miss me too much." Robin looked up noticing how close the two of you are, you winked then vanished. Robin let out a loud sigh "Why did I get lost in her eyes?" Is all he said

You went to the titans east tower "Where are my boys!" "(Y/n)!" Más y Menos ran towards you to engulf you in a hug "Nosotros te extrañamos." (We missed you!) The twins said "I missed ya'll too." "Hey (Y/n) It's been awhile." Bee said flying towards you, but came cutting in flash "(Y/n) These kids are so cool they almost run at the same speed as me!" "Glad you could join us." Speedy says as he walks to you "We are grateful for your help, but are you sure you want to do this?" Aqualad asks "I've done way more dangerous things than this, and Brother blood is no big deal." "Yeah (Y/n) totally got this." Flash says backing you up, "First thing first is a plan, now we know the teen titans already went undercover as students, but we want you to do something different." Bee says "Different? How different?" 

Time skip, to you in the outfit above.

"Man I feel like this should've been my everyday outfit, but no it's for a villain student." "A villain teacher." Speedy corrected "A teacher!? Since when could I teach?" "Since now." Flash says "We already made a resume for you and Brother blood approves of it, He's expecting to see you for an interview in 20 minutes." Aqualad explains "Also here's your wig I definitely didn't wear it, maybe we should get you eye contact too." "There's no need I think I got it covered."  "NO NO NO I don't wanna be a part of this !"  Your other side thought "Where is the new HIVE located?"  "Don't ignore me!" "The coordinates are sent to your communicator, Flash and Speedy will soon join you later." Bee tells you "Okay then well I'll see ya'll later." You teleported near an underground location where a gate was there having a camera on the side, you started walking towards it "I will not be a part of a wannabe villain con!" "Will you shut it!" "We can't use our regular power or it'll drain us, so I came to the decision to let you out."  You tell them "Wait, so you're actually trusting me? I didn't know you fell on your head." "You know maybe this is all a bad idea." "No no babe, I got this I'll do my part and I'll get the job done....What is the actual job again?" You sighed to yourself "The mission is to act like a teacher, but in secret we are going to look around for a restricted file." "Ah what's in the file?" "I don't know dumbass it's restricted." "Hey, just remember I'm going to be in control so chill out."