I looked at the floor of the platform, seeing my pool of throat blood made me sick, so I started barfing, blood was mixed in the barf as well.

I could hear the crowd wincing at the sight, but I didn't care, they weren't the ones spewing out their blood and barf's brains out.

I heard yelling coming from afar, I shakily looked up before barfing again.

I saw a pink fluff-ball coming into view before I passed out onto my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, still feeling like shit, from the stomach, throat, and lungs.

I hoisted myself up.

Mina turned next to me.

"Oh my god, you're finally awake, and just on time. Your last match is soon, you made it to the finals." Mina cheered. "You really had a tough match last round though, you and Lawrence wrecked eachother."

"You got off better though despite you barfing blood. You got clearance to go next match since you didn't have any injuries." Mina stroked her fingers through my hair.

She pulled me close. "I'm so proud of you." She squealed, while squeezing me.

"Woah be careful, I still feel a little sick." I mumbled, feeling as if I might puke on her any second.

"Ooh, haha sorry." She giggled, releasing me.

Music started playing over the speakers as Present Mic announced Katsuki's victory against Tokoyami.

I groaned.

I didn't wanna go up next, I felt like I was gonna drop to my knees if I were to try to get up.

Looks like I'd have to rely on my wings.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Remember that Y/n.

"Y/n and Katsuki. Please make your way to the tunnels in 15 minutes so we can wrap this up." An annoyed voice rolled over the loud speakers.

Mina took my hand.

"Wanna go get a small snack to eat before you go off, you haven't eaten anything since you barfed." She worriedly said.

"No, I don't think I could eat anything right now. I feel so gross." I said, while rubbing my temples lightly.

"You do look kind of pale." Mina said, rushing to my side.

She slapped a hand on my forehead, but pulled it back fast.

"God you're, you're cold as ice.." she mumbled.

She rubbed a thumb on my cheek and neck.

"Your entire body is freezing.." she yanked her hand back. "Something isn't right, I think we should get you to recovery girl."

"No I can't go, I have my match in 10 minutes. I can't just miss it, no matter how shitty I feel." I grumbled, putting my hands to my eyes and rubbing profusely.

"But-" she tried to talk but I interrupted her.

"No buts. I'm going to attend that match, and that's that." I said, putting a hand to my forehead.

"I'm gonna start heading to the tunnel, you can some with me if you'd like." I said, while turning to my backpack which rested beside me.

I pulled out a jacket and slipped my arms in the sleeves.

I waved her off and walked to the tunnel.

I stumbled slightly the farther down the tunnel I went.

It felt as if it was getting rapidly colder.

I had a jacket, why was it still so cold?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And now, the moment you've all been waiting for, the last match between yet another set of the amazing outstanding teenagers of class 1-A hero course! Katsuki Bakugo, and fan favorite, UA Angel of destruction, Y/n Cassiel!" Present Mic introduced as we walked out through the tunnels.

I stumbled up on the platform.

Katsuki noticed me walking weirdly.

"What the fuck is up with you? Are you drunk. Why do you have a jacket on for the match?" He began asking a ton of questions.

"It's really cold.." I muttered, "why aren't you wearing one?"

"Y/n.. its 103 degrees out.."