Chapter 70~Euphoria

Jimin POV
"So can I have your number?"

I froze. Is Sehun asking for my number?

I smirked at him. "Sure why not?" I pulled out my phone and we exchanged numbers.

"Good, I would love to get to know you more, Park Jimin." He smirked at me before walking away.

I smiled to myself before I skipped over to where Taehyung was. I sat down next to him on the couch and looked around for Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Hey, have you seen Hoseok and Yoongi? They've been gone for a while now." I leaned over towards Taehyung, resting my head on his shoulder.

He shrugged, "They probably left together." He smirked and made that sus face like he always does.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm gonna go find them." I patted him on the thigh and made my way towards the front door of the cafe.

"Hey Jimin, where are you going?" Jin-hyung walked up to me. "Jungkook's about to sing." He whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry I won't be long. I'm going to find Hoseok and Yoongi."

He nodded, "Okay."

I walked out of the cafe, calling out for both of them. "Yoongi! Hoseok! Come on, Jungkook's about to sing to Taehyung!"

I didn't get a response.

"Yoongi! Hoseok! Where are you guys?!" I kept walking further and further away from the cafe, still calling out for them.

Maybe I should just call Hoseok.

I called out for them one last time, "Hoseok!Yoongi!"

I heard sobs coming from the parking lot. I ran in the direction of the sobs, not sure it was Hoseok or Yoongi or any of the two.

The sobs started to get louder and louder as I walked deeper and deeper into the darkness of the parking lot.

I saw a figure sitting in one of the empty parking spaces with their head down in between their legs, sobbing loudly.

I slowly walked over to the figure, being cautious in case it was a stranger. I got close enough to the figure and the light coming from the tall light post let me know who it was.

"Hoseok?" I whispered, not believing what I'm seeing.

He didn't move, still sobbing and shaking.

"Hoseok!" I crouched down to him. He looked up at me. His face was teary eyed and nose was snotty.

"Hoseok what's wrong?"

"Y-Yoongie.." He sobbed, climbing into my lap, still sobbing.

"What about Yoongi? Where is he?" I looked around the parking lot, seeing nothing but darkness.

"He's gone!" He sobbed loudly.

I held him tightly, "Why did he leave?"

"I confessed my feelings towards him!"

My eyes grew wide, Hoseok and Yoongi? Who would have thought? I smiled, Wait, they're not together, Yoongi isn't here stop smiling!  "Shh, let it all out Hoseok.. I'll be the one to wipe your tears away..." I ran my fingers through his hair as he sobbed into my chest, calling out for Yoongi to come back.

~
After Hoseok finished crying, I wiped his face with my sleeve, trying to get rid of those excess tears on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.