Chapter 36~Jungkook...?

Jimin POV
"Jungkook...?"

I gasped, not believing my eyes. I saw Jungkook tense up when he made eye contact with me as he squeezed Taehyung's hand harder.

Wait, why are they holding hands? Are they dating?

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook was squeezing his hand and said, "What's wrong Jungkookie?"

Jungkookie? Even I never called him that before. Jungkook didn't say anything just kept looking at me and Hoseok.

Oh no Hoseok...I turned my head and saw Hoseok staring at Jungkook in shock.

"Jungkook...your back..." I whispered. A smile slowly appearing on my lips. Taehyung cocked his head to the side and looked up at Jungkook. "You know them?"

Jungkook gulped. "I-I do.."

"I don't understand. First Yoongi-hyung and Namjoon-hyung. Now my brother and Jimin."

Jungkook POV
"...Now my brother and Jimin."

My eyes widened. "Brother?" I looked at Taehyung with disbelief, "That's...y-your brother? Him?" I pointed at Hoseok. Taehyung nodded and smiled, "Yeah that's my older brother."

"Jungkook..." Jimin stepped forward towards me while I stepped back. "Jimin...I-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as Jimin ran up to me and hug me. Which made me let go of Taehyung's hand. He began to cry, "I thought, I'd never see you again! I missed you so much!"

I didn't know how to react but I found myself slowly hugging Jimin back.

After a few seconds, Jimin let go of me to admire my face. "You still look the same Kookie.." He smiled before wiping his tears away.

Hoseok stepped forward, "It's nice to see you back bun-"

"Don't. Just don't please." I didn't know that my eyes started to tear up until Taehyung turned to me and wiped my tears away. "Jungkookie please don't cry."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jimin's facial expression change from a sad one to an evil one as he looked at Taehyung.

"How about we just all go inside instead of just standing here." Taehyung said, walking pass everyone and opening the door. While Taehyung and Hoseok walked through the door, Jimin grabbed my arm, holding me back, "Jungkook.."

"Yes Jimin?" He smiled at me before grabbing my hand and trying to interlock our fingers together but before he could, I pulled my hand away from him.

Jimin's facial expression turned into a sad one as he whispere, "I'm so happy that you're back." Before turning away and walking inside.

No One POV
Jungkook walked in the dorm and shut the door while sighing. He turned around and saw everyone sitting down in the living room. He then walked over to the couch where Taehyung was sitting and sat next to him.

From the opposite side of the living room on another couch, Jimin stared at Taehyung with his arms crossed on one end on the couch with Hoseok sitting on the other.

Hoseok sighed, "So who wants to go first?" Taehyung looked around waiting for someone to answer. "I'll go first." Jimin spoke up.

He took a deep breath, "Well in high school, Jungkook and I used to be best friends and we were very close." He stopped staring at Taehyung to look at Jungkook while smiling. "We did everything together and we were always near each other no matter what. We also-"

"Uhh Jimin." Hoseok said. "Right! Sorry.." Jimin blushed. "But after we graduated from high school, Jungkook moved away to another country." Jimin's face saddened.