Chapter 62~I am a freak!

Namjoon POV
We walked to the blue picnic tables at the park and put our stuff down to have lunch.

"Daddy bee!" Jinnie ran behind me while pointing to the bee sitting at the corner of the table.

"Bee?! OMG Where?!" Hoseok screamed and ran behind me. "Namjoon kill it!" Hoseok pointed at the bee that was minding its business.

"Will you stop being a baby? I'm not going to kill it, it doesn't want to sting us but the buzzing is going to get annoying so I'm just gonna.." I swung a bag near the bee, trying to get it to fly away somewhere but the bee ended up getting irritated and charged at me.

Full speed.

We all screamed and ran for our lives. I grabbed the bags off the table and basically threw Jinnie on my back to run away from the bee.

~
"But I'm the baby?" Hoseok pointed to himself while panting heavily. We found a new table, the one farthest away from the last table.

"What? It charged at me! I wasn't going to let it charge at me. I should have let it get you instead."

Hoseok dramictly gasped, "How could you? I'm your friend!"

"Don't worry Hoseok. I would have killed it."

Hoseok smiled.

"After it stung you."

Hoseok frowned. "Don't make me curse Namjoon." He pointed at me. I laughed and fed Jinnie another grape.

"You never answered my question."

"What question?"

"What does Yoongi say about me?"

I gulped. "Umm..." I scratched the back of my neck. "You see...I don't know what you're talking about."

Hoseok crossed his arms. "Come on Namjoon. You said Yoongi likes talking about me in the car. So what does he say about me?"

"Um..that you're a good dancer?"

"That's it?"

"No.."

"What else does he say? Tell me."

"Are you trying to get me killed?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing. I can't say too much but he just...cares a lot about you. I'll say that."

He smiled, "Good because I care a lot about him too. He makes me happy. Even when he's grumpy."

"Daddy?" Jinnie tucked on my arm.

"Yes?"

"Are Hope and Yoonie in love?"

I instantly looked at Hoseok to see his reaction. His cheeks were red as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"What do you mean Jinnie?"

"Hope says Yoonie makes Hope happy and Hope makes Yoonie happy. So Yoonie and Hope are in love!"

Hoseok looked down and didn't say anything.

Okay so maybe Yoongi has a chance here.

"Daddy can I go play again?"

"Did you finish your food?"

Jinnie showed me his empty bowl. "All gone!"

I smiled "Good boy. You can go play."

He smiled and grabbed RJ with him to go play. "He's so cute." I stared at him as he ran into the distance.

"He is. Jinnie's too pure for this world."