Chapter 69~We should be lovers instead

Taehyung POV
I couldn't have asked for a better birthday. After Jimin arrived and apologized, the atmosphere was now lighter and chill.

Jimin was talking to everyone and everyone was talking to Jimin, just like old times. A smile grew on my face especially when Jimin and Jungkook were talking together on the couch at some point. But what sparked my curiosity the most was Jimin and Sehun standing next to each other while talking.

Standing every....closely.

"Jin-hyung make us some coffee!" Yoongi laughed.

"Yeah you wish!" Jin-hyung threw confetti at him while blowing a party horn.

"Oh it's like that?" Yoongi got up and grabbed a handful of confetti from off the table.

"Yeah it's like that, bring it on." Jin-hyung bent down to pick up handfuls of confetti but when he looked back up he got a face full of purple and white confetti.

"You little-" He spit some of the confetti out of his mouth and started to chase Yoongi around the cafe before throwing the confetti at him.

"You're too slow, old man!"

"Yah, we're the same age!"

I laughed watching the two create a confetti massacre before Namjoon, Hoseok and Sehun joined. Jimin, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol watched in amazement.

Jimin decided to join in on the fun, throwing confetti at Sehun while laughing. I saw Namjoon standing in front of the stools so I took it as an opportunity to open a bag of confetti and crawl on the floor so that he wouldn't see me.

Once I reached the stool, I slowly climbed on it and when I was standing over him, I dumped the bag on top of him.

He gasped and slowly turned around to see me get off of the stool. "Taehyung!" He started to chase me but all of sudden the lights went out, scaring everyone.

"Hey who is this clinging onto me!"

"Me."

"Hoseok get off of me!"

"No, I'm scared of the dark! Yoongi please don't leave me!"

"Well that seems like a personal problem."

Hoseok gasped, "I am offended!"

Suddenly the lights dimmed and Jungkook walked out of the kitchen with a 3 layer purple cake. He started to sing.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday my Taetae. Happy birthday to you!" Jungkook smiled, holding the cake up to me. "Make a wish." He whispered.

I wish to have you by my side as mine forever.

I blew out the candles hearing everyone clap behind me.

"What did you wish for?"

"I can't say or else it won't come true." I whispered before kissing him on the lips.

~
Hoseok POV
"Hey everyone guess what!" Taehyung shouted, making everyone turned their heads in his direction.

"Jiminie's hair matches the theme of the party!" He laughed while pointing at him.

I turned my head to look at Jimin, forgetting that his hair was purple. Jimin put his head down while laughing. "Stop Taehyung! You're gonna embarrass me!

"Don't be embarrassed Jimin. You blend in perfectly with the party. We might mistake you as one of the balloons." Yoongi said nonchalantly, making everyone in the room laugh.