Chapter 40~Where's Taehyung?

~Lunch
Yoongi POV
As soon as I sat down at my lunch table, everyone was panicking about Taehyung's whereabouts. Everyone kept trying to call and text him asking where he was but he never answered back. Hoseok was the most scared out of everyone.

"Should I go find him?"

"Relax Hoseok, maybe he's at the library doing make-up work or taking a test in a classroom." I said.

"No, I know Taehyung. He wouldn't just up and leave without saying anything. Plus Jimin isn't here either."

And he's right, I looked at the spot Taehyung and Jimin were supposed to be sitting next to each other but both seats were empty. "Well maybe they are together right now studying or something. So don't panic right now, just after classes go check on him at his dorm." Namjoon suggested.

Hoseok nodded reluctantly, "Namjoon, when did you become so smart?"

Namjoon laughed, "I've always been smart, right babe?"

Jin-hyung stopped eating and looked back at Namjoon, "When you want to be."

Everyone including me bust out laughing, Namjoon nodded while biting his lip, "I thought you guys were supposed to be my friends."

"Ah Namjoon, don't worry we still are." Hoseok patted Namjoon on the shoulder, while laughing.

While still laughing, I looked over Jungkook's table where he sat with Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin, and Chanyeol and saw that Jungkook was constantly looking at his phone and bouncing his leg up and down nervously. He kept raising his phone to his ear and then would put his phone back down on the table irritatedly.

Baekhyun noticed his discomfort and they started talking but I don't read lips so I had no clue what they were talking about.

Jungkook got up and walked over to our table. "Hey have you guys seen Taehyung?"

Everyone shook their heads no.

"Damnit!" Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair. "I've been trying to call him but he won't answer."

"He might be with Jimin, Jimin isn't here either." I said.

"But he-nevermind." He sighed, before walking back to his table and sitting down. "Oh you knew Jungkook was here?" Namjoon question.

Hoseok nodded, "Yeah, I found out not too long ago that he was Taehyung's roommate, which doesn't bother me." He shrugged.

~After Lunch
Yoongi POV
After lunch, everyone got up and started to head for their classes. All but Jungkook because as soon as the bell rang, he got up and sprinted out of the cafeteria. Not even saying goodbye to, well I guess his new friends but they were also Taehyung friends as well. I looked over at his table and saw that Kai was nowhere to be seen. Actually I haven't seen him in a long time.

Good, I hope that bastard got expelled.

I grabbed my stuff and headed to class.

~
"Okay, everyone you're dismissed! I will see you tomorrow!" I sighed and rolled my eyes. Why is this she always so happy? You're a professor not an elementary school teacher. Your job is not exciting, please calm down.

I got up and told her to have a nice day before leaving her class. As I was walking to my dorm, I texted Jin-hyung, asking him where he was. He told me that he's about to get off of work and come back soon. I told him to bring me back a donut and he sent me the thumbs up emoji. Ugh so cringy.