Another moment of silence from Stiles, then finally,"I was possessed by a Nogitsune. A fox demon. It made me do horrible things, like stabbing my best friend with a sword. Blew up the Sheriff's station. Shot my Coach with an arrow. Kind of made me have sex with a werecoyote so I could let my guard down. And it killed one of the best friends I've ever had..."

Sky looked at Stiles with a new point of view,"Stiles, I'm--"

"I'm not finished," Stiles said,"It gave me power. And I liked it. I know it doesn't look like it, but I'm absolutely terrified, what if I end up like the same thing that made me kill people. I'm afraid to have power because of what it'll do to who I am now. Then my Dad's last words keep ringing in my head. Somebody with the power to do something shouldn't be a choice, but a responsibility."

"Those were his last words?" Sky asked.

"To me, yeah," Stiles replied.

"I'm sorry," Sky said.

"Part of the reason why I came here was so I could get a fresh start," Stiles said,"I don't want people knowing about my Dad yet."

Sky nodded,"I guess I can understand that...Wait, you're staying?"

Stiles offered a small smile,"Yep. Got a new dorm and roommate and everything."

"Who's your roommate?" Sky asked.

"Andrew...I should probably learn his last name soon," Stiles stated, a small nervous laugh,"So...friends?"

Sky had gone almost a year without having friends, so she was a little hesitant to let it happen again,"Friends," She finally answered.

Time Skip

Stiles's and Andrew's room was like a college dorm room, two twin beds on opposite sides of the room, two closets for each of them, two desks. But what was different was that there was a lot more space, close to twenty five feet on each side.

"What's that?" Andrew asked, looking over Stiles's shoulder to see what he was working on at his desk.

"These?" Stiles asked, showing him the cuffs,"These are my web shooters, they shape my webs. I'm trying to see if I can make different combinations."

"Uh, okay...What does that mean?" Andrew asked.

"Alright, hang on," Stiles said, putting the cuffs on,"We got the classic..." He shot a web, hitting the ceiling above them,"Good for swinging and holding something really heavy, now we have..." Stiles shot another web, this time it was a single shot, splattering on the ceiling almost like a water balloon popping,"Web balls, now I just have to figure out another name for them."

Stiles's phone rang, looking at it his eyes darkened and he declined the call.

"Who's Scott?" Andrew asked.

"Just a friend from my old town," Stiles replied.

"Does he know that your a--"

"Mutant? No. No one does," Stiles said,"And the Professor did some kind of brain thing that made an excuse for me leaving."

"Got it," Andrew said,"So...you have all the powers of a spider?"

"I guess. Minus the four extra limbs, but other than that, yeah...And are you allowed to tell me your powers now or is it some kind of thing I'll regret seeing?"

"No, it's not anything gross, it's just...Okay, fine, I'll show you."

Picking up a pencil from his desk, Andrew brought his fingers close to it and snapped his fingers and the pencil started to float into the air above Andrew's palm as the the sound of the snap continued to echo around the room.