Louder than Bombs

Start from the beginning

Jasper was putting up a fight, and even though Namjoon was significantly bigger, the fox was faster, making it difficult to dodge all of his advances.

Then, she noticed Yeona, who was also lying in the grass not too far away from them. Jae smelled blood, lots of it. She didn't know who it belonged to. The smell was everywhere, and so overpowering she fought the urge to throw up. She heard a little noise next to her, and she saw Hobi, as a red panda, dash past her.

"Hobi!" she cried out, following him without a second thought, worried about him getting swept up in the fight. At the sound of her voice, both Jasper and Namjoon stopped.

As Jae turned her head, she saw Jasper start to run straight towards her. Namjoon, however, didn't let him get far, as he bit the foxes side, and Jasper yelped in pain. It was so loud, it sounded like a human scream. They tumbled over each other and Namjoon, for the first time, looked nothing but bloodthirsty.

They were still a reasonable distance away, but Namjoon, after locking eyes with Jae turned his back, guarding her, as well as the other pack members behind him. Taking the opportunity he gave her, she found Hobi again and followed him towards- Oh my god.

She saw Tae, and she started running faster. She also could make out Jimin, and the sight of him unconscious in Tae's lap scared her even more. There was so much blood. She felt her tears roll down her face as she dropped to her knees and instantly hugged Tae. Their sobs blended with each other, and he hugged her so tight that it hurt but she didn't care.

"Thank god...thank god you both are okay. Oh my god...I was so scared I'd lost you..." he said in her hair, kissing her head between every few words. She didn't want to let go, but she had to see Jimin too. "Jimin...is he..." she could barely get the words out.

Hobi whimpered as he licked Jimin's face, and was nudging it, trying to wake him up. "It's bad...I don't know if...he'll..." Tae started crying again, holding Jimin close. She could really see the extent of his head injury. She was no doctor, but considering the amount of blood, it was severe.

Jae touched his other cheek lightly. He still felt warm, and he looked as angelic as ever. It broke her heart to see both him and Tae in pain. "I don't know if...if the others are..." Tae sniffled, and Jae with a heavy heart rose to her feet. She didn't want to leave them but she couldn't neglect the others either. "Stay here, I'm going to check."

Tae looked like he didn't want her to leave either. Even so, he nodded, and she could feel his eyes on her back as she quickly turned and went to the first figure she saw. As she ran closer, she could tell it was Jin.

Relief flooded through her as she saw he was awake, and moving. "Jae.." he called out as he saw her, and tried reaching for her. He grimaced in pain, and her eyes searched his body. "Jin...oh..." she saw what was ailing him. There was a shard or...something...in his leg. Right between his inner thigh and his knee. It wasn't too big, but it was big enough to be painful.

"I'm so happy you're not...is Hobi-"

"We're both alright. Don't worry." she said, scanning him for any more severe injuries. He spoke again before she could, "Before you ask, Yoongi and Jungkook are okay. At least-" he grunted in pain, trying to adjust while Jae helped him sit up. "-At least as far as I could tell, they were breathing. I was on my way to check on Tae and Jimin, but I couldn't move anymore." His face was laced with sweat. "Shouldn't we take this out?" Jae asked, gesturing to his injured leg. He hesitated, and that was enough of an answer for her.

"Sorry. This is probably going to hurt." she winced. She grabbed the shard and with one swift tug, it came out and Jin cried out in pain. The blood started to pour out from it, so much so, even she knew it must have been an artery.